Vibration not between 4500-5500 but above

i went out after i read this post and paid attention to where in the rpm range i get my vibration
4500 to 5000 rpm i get a slight vibration
in high gear it starts in 90mph
like one of the other posters stated its a good indicator for me to recognize im speeding

(gex @ Aug. 29 2007,06:18) Just to let you know that changing the tires help a lot and the chain is not new so today i order sprokets and chain just to see if i can get another slight improvement...
Tires are like batteries...they can make you think all kinds of other things could be wrong. Very deceiving  
wow.gif
And congrats on finding the problem
wink.gif
I notice alot more vibration on my bike when my chains out of adjustment too. The busa seems sensitive to that.

Kb,,,yes the vibration start at 90 mph and normal and not a big problem for me like i already said.....

Big Red,,,,i am glad too that the new tires make a differrence,,,,,the only thing i am dissapointed is the fact that i purchased a not too old bike and still have problem to resolve,,,oufff we will succeed!!!

I have order an EK x-ring chain with a tensile of 10500 with two solid sprokets,,,,probably not the lightest but something which should run smootly for long time,,,i hope,,,,,,can't wait to see the differrence,,,i will let you know for sure....

By the way, i started another tread about setting the suspension,,,if you can check quickly....

Thanks

Back