Very SPECIAL YOSH Exhaust!!!

07vigorblue

Donating Member
Registered
Would anybody be interested in a carbon and titanium can off a GSXR super bike Race bike. You can't even buy this can but I can get my hands on it. It's 12" long and has a slightly larger inlet size and much larger outlet size. Weighs about 3#'s. $750 shipped I will post pics later! I'm sure it would sound nasty on a Busa or 1k for that matter I would put it on my Busa but it's too short for my taste. If anybody wants it I will buy it then you could PayPal me and I will ship it out!!

If you want pics just text me and I will send them to you. Won't be able to upload them till I get home. 812-498-5956

If you want pics just text me and I will send them to you. Won't be able to upload them till I get home. 812-498-5956

not looking to buy but just being nosey :) P.S. My office is a "dead zone" no cell signal at all :(

As promised....vb, you owe me $5x4.

LOL

So stop texting VB!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

image-149517563.jpg

image-3328802565.jpg

image-2451495156.jpg

image-1427236722.jpg

I may still buy it for myself. The more I think about it the more I want it. Just gotta win the wife over. I'm sure it would look badass even if it's a lil short!!!

I love the short. I didn't want police issues here in Cali so I only cut mine down to 15" (stock rs-3 is 20") but that would look great on a dark bike. Since the inlet is larger than norm (on a liter bike I assume) that should put it right around a yosh 4-2-1 busa size I would imagine.

I think youre only feeling us out to see if we thought it was worth it and already have it mounted :whistle:

Looks interesting but I suspect would net the owner more conversations with leos than would be worth it. For a track bike that might be on the road rarely I'm sure it would be bad ass

You would have to have a full system already, and in titanium at that.
Busa inlet is 2 1/4 and this is 2 5/8
$750 is a lot but it's off a wsbk bike, imagine what that full system would cost!
Blanca I wish that was the case lol

I think you should take pics with "1 Smokin HOT WIFE named Brittani" to help sell, that is all...

Lol I dont have the can or I would. I'm just passing the word along to my fellow Busa brothers and sisters!!

Just imagine her holding the can in my avatar pic:laugh:

Yes I'm with Bots. Can you get your wife to hold it near her waistline so we can gauge actual size?
Don't lie. I know you already have it. So go get it out from under your pillow and give us pics!!!

Back