Very random - military coins

Pretty cool; being non-military, I guess I didn't know there were coins like that
blush.gif

Nice collection!
cool.gif

I have a buncha coins my best friend left at my place....he's got a case of them, weighs like 200lbs.... so LOTS of coins.  He's got some pretty slick ones though, including a few from the President, VP, Sec. of Army and some other fairly rare ones.  He's just made SGM so he'll be making a new coin for himself, however he also has his own FSG coin.  They are pretty cool to see some of them, some are very unique, others are pretty much a dime/dozen
cool.gif
I had one from President Clinton, it was one of three coins that have been stolen from me over time... The other two have been replaced, but not the one from the President --- those are pretty much as rare as they come!
yeah, I think he has 3 president ones, maybe 4 and several from the vp & sec of the army. he won the army soldier of the year a few times, so thats where I think they came from.

I know he got some interesting ones while in Korea and Iraq over the past few years also, just havent seen some of them.

I know he's designing his new one as he was just selected for SGM.....should be pretty cool I hope
cool.gif

cool.gif

Cool.  Very nice collection.  This is the design for mine.  It's not finished yet but being made as we speak.

I will send you one if you like.

These things are not cheep and unless you have a Brigade, you have to pay for them yourself.

Paul

<!--EDIT|Lazerblade
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156485001 -->

6CH_00599.jpg

Back