Very odd hesitation low down

Glenbusa

Registered
Hi all sorry to make this my first post but it's beginning to annoy me lol.

On my 05 hayabusa I have an intermittent hesitancy low down almost like it's firing on 3, this only happens low down when pulling away from the lights and it's perfect after about 3k revs. the only mods are a set of quill cans and a pc3 although it was doing the same thing before I installed the pc3:banghead:.

Any help would be muchos appreciated thanks :)

Oh I also forgot to mention it sounds like it's running on 3 too but if I slip the clutch a bit it stops doing it also if I have the fast idle lever on it doesn't really do it either hence I'm confused. The idle is set to circa 1250 if that's of any help

Took the plugs out today...3 of em are rusted up around the nut and the ceramic section I think they may be the original plugs and the spark don't look too strong could this be the problem I'm assuming so :)

It's a Busa, ride it like ya stole it...if you don't open her up every once and a while, she will not run smoothly.
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh it does get used as a busa should and regularly too but not running smooth and running on 3 cylinders is entirely different
:laugh:

Back