Very Expensive Day

LongbowIP

Registered
Well, I haven't posted many pictures because I have been waiting for the mods to get done.  Alot of things happened last week i.e. Topgun undertail installed, Hugger, 42t Sprocket, Power Commander IIIR, Pair Mod and last but not the least Yoshi TRS TI full system.

Actually that is not what led to this being an expensive day.  I rode down to Fort Walton Beach to get the baby Dyno'd.  I forgot my camera and wanted pictures so I bought a camera.  Saw and bought a Hayabusa Leather Jacket.  That is what led this day to be expensive.  But I did get to meet two other board members.  Blas32 and Brian, I forgot Brian's screen name(sorry Brian).  Attached are some pictures of my dyno sheet, bike pics and pic of Blas32 and myself.  Overall this was a great day.  I also need to give a shout out to Pooghee who I met and rode with a couple of weekends ago

Not only have I had the opportunity to meet other board members but I will say that I am glad that I did.  Looking forward to meeting others.

Tony

<!--EDIT|LongbowIP
Reason for Edit: "terrible english"|1068342853 -->

DynoHP_TQ.jpg

Blas32 on the left myself on the right

<!--EDIT|LongbowIP
Reason for Edit: "Started drinking to early"|1068348479 -->

Blas32___LongbowIP31.JPG

Couple of Q's. How can they calculate the HP without the ram air effect? Is there some equation that can adjust for this? Also how much did the Dyno session cost and how long did it take? Last one, what are the differences between the red and blue, it's hard to see?
BTW-best color out there :D

Justintime2,

To your question #1: I don't know. Question #2: It cost $350.00 Question #3: The red indicates HP and TQ before the custom map. The blue indicates after the custom map made and installed.

Tony

Great pics, Tony. To bad they couldn't have raised those direct air coolers up to be aimed at your intake tubes. ;)

After I ride today. I am going to clean her up and take some better pics. They won't be near the hi quality as BT's though.

Tony :D

Tony- Glad to see you made it home safe. Hope you can make it down so we can tear up some N.W. Florida roads soon! We had a great ride today...about 150 miles at 70*.
Ride safe, Rich

I am riding up to Barbers this Tuesday. I am toying with coming down there this coming weekend again. I will call you Thur or Fri. I am playing in a golf tourney Fri. So it might be late fri night or sat night and sun.

Tony

Back