Very cool visit today from Skydyvyr,who crossed the border from the south

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Skydyvyr responded to a post I made reguarding a Busa part.(not that Skydiver,the one from Wash. State)

He sent a PM to me stating he would just deliver it.

I was like WTF ? We dont live in the same country,and you have to take a boat to get to my island.

He said "no worries" I'll make a day trip out of it.

So he rolled off the boat this morning about 10 AM. We came back to my shop,BS'd for a bit,and then whent for a blast.He came up on his Gen I so I asked if he had ridden a Gen II yet. He said he hadn't. So I threw him the key to "The Metallic Mustard Express." He rode my Gen II,I rode my gen I. He said it felt really good.Better brakes,smoother,better accel,etc. The guy is a great rider,really seamless.We then whent to visit the hottie at the local Zook dealership, Andy(Skydyvyr) wanted an Oxford tank/tail bag like one of the ones I have. Then another ride,then some lunch.He needed to blast off to catch the ferry so I escourted him back downtown to make sure he didn't miss it.

Good day,good ride,good lunch,GREAT member. :thumbsup:

The "2 Andy's" had some fun.

Thanks Bro,

RSD.

2 andys.jpg

Rubb, thanks for playing host, I had a great time. My only complaint is after riding your Gen2 I'm not as happy with my Gen1 as I was.

I got back and told my wife about how much fun I had, and she said we should plan a vacation up in you neck of the woods -- Not that you would have to host or anything, but I could probably pull a day or two out of it to go riding.

Let me know when you can come down here, and we'll go take the dealer's Panigale R & S1000RR out for a ride.

Having now met the man in person, I can say without reservation that Rubb is good people.

--Sky

Rubb, thanks for playing host, I had a great time. My only complaint is after riding your Gen2 I'm not as happy with my Gen1 as I was.

I got back and told my wife about how much fun I had, and she said we should plan a vacation up in you neck of the woods -- Not that you would have to host or anything, but I could probably pull a day or two out of it to go riding.

Let me know when you can come down here, and we'll go take the dealer's Panigale R & S1000RR out for a ride.

Having now met the man in person, I can say without reservation that Rubb is good people.

--Sky

Anytime my friend. Just give me some advanced notice so I can try and line up some deals for you and yer fam. I'll work the Ol Rub magic.:laugh: If I had more time I'm sure I could have got a better discount from the owners daughter at the Zook dealership,and maybe a free lunch if I take that waitress we had out for a... ride.:whistle:

At your service my friend. :bowdown:

RSD.

--Sky

I sense duress :laugh:

Back