Very Affordable Rims For Busa

9lbs Front
14 lbs Rear

For the Stage 1 rims but for the busa you would want the Stage 2 which are a little lighter.. what we need to know is how much is the stock rims with no tires on them and no rotors or sprocket.

Well not sure about the group buy, allot of hits on the subject but not allot of feedback.  One thing for sure I will be ordering  end of August or middle of September,  waiting on a bonus check from work not sure when they will pay.  Between now and then we can figure out how many want them and then see the price and how to order.

Just put a picture up of stage 2 the stage I am getting for the Busa.

http://www.flairphoto.com/rims.jpg

<!--EDIT|vmaxbaby
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122691486 -->

What a coincidence, I'm in the market for new wheels and these look really good. Definitely count me in on a group buy. Funny thing is, if VMaxBaby hadn't already bought a set I would have been very leery about the company and its web site (lots of spelling and grammatical errors).

By the way, does anyone know the weight of the stock busa rims?

9lbs Front
14 lbs Rear

For the Stage 1 rims but for the busa you would want the Stage 2 which are a little lighter.. what we need to know is how much is the stock rims with no tires on them and no rotors or sprocket.
What's the weight of stock anyone know?
I want to save some weight have been looking at other type of rims and they run $2K and up.

ok....so who lives near gardena, ca?

need a member to visit the place and see what's up.

nothing personal towards vmax..but barely a dozen posts isn't quite enuf to get my juices flowing about this company.

1100~1200 cash is a legitimate price for wheels (unlike those other companies), but you know what grandma always said about things that sound to good to be true!

this them??

Carrozzeria USA Inc
950 East Dovlen Place Suite C, Carson, CA 90746

<!--EDIT|BusaCruise
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122835456 -->

We have been selling there wheels for years. They are very nice and they use a ZX9 sprockets so you can stay using steel!

Well not sure about the group buy, allot of hits on the subject but not allot of feedback.  One thing for sure I will be ordering  end of August or middle of September,  waiting on a bonus check from work not sure when they will pay.  Between now and then we can figure out how many want them and then see the price and how to order.

Just put a picture up of stage 2 the stage I am getting for the Busa.

http://www.flairphoto.com/rims.jpg
very nice! I will be looking to buy the black ones in the next few months!

I got a qoute and here are the number and the response from StreetnTrack...for the following:

Carrozzeria - v6

Equipment------- Bearing/Spacer/CushDrive, Fitting-----------Bolt on,
Color------------Polish / Black - V6, and
Shipping---------UPS.

Below is the price!

retail $1580 .org price $1350 + $25 shipping polish is $170 extra. if we
can get a group price of 3 or more guys you can another $50 or so.

I can vouch for vmaxbaby, he and I are members of zzr1200.net and he isn't trying to con anyone. you can read his post over there too same screen name. Mine is chrisnju if you wnat to check me out. hope this helps or clears his name of being a scammer.

Here are the weights for the stockers:

front with bearings and seals 10.40 lbs

rear with bearings, seals, spacers and cush drive blocks 13.55

rear with above and sprocket carrier and 40t sprocket 19.40

I would be a player in a group buy. Looking for the new V6 rim.

I too would be interested in a group buy. the "new 05 model" gold annodized (to match forks). If I don't hear back, I'll order myself. Anyone taking the lead on this?

Im gonna take a look at what wheels are offered, and will drop you an email in the next few days.

Well nobody emailed me about doing the group buy so I went in with a small group of guys (6) and placed the order. I will have them the week of the Sept 12th. I will put them on the bike sometime in Oct since I still have good rubber left of my factory tires, but by Oct they will be shot at least the rear will be. Anyhow I will post some pictures of the rims once I have them out of the box. I know nobody here knows me but one person that is a member of another site I am on, but I can tell you guys these rims are super nice, at least the first ones I ordered for my Kaw 3 years ago were great. I will let you know how these are very soon
smile.gif

Later,

Vmaxbaby

Back