Velocity Turbo PC map wanted - Gen II

chunk1340

Registered
I believe that, following a mix up, the map supplied with my Stage 1 kit may be for the earlier models, I contacted Velocity but they have not come back to me yet and I am looking to run the bike up this weekend.

Does anyone have the Power Commander map for the 2008 Stage 1 Velocity kit they can email me please. I can then compare it with the map I have, or just use the 2008 one. :thumbsup:

hyenabusa@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

Try calling them first. I would the bike dyno tuned to make sure the air/fuel right.

I have it booked in to be dynoed but dont want to waste their time and mine if I have any oil leaks or other problems etc. I want to run it up first and dont really want to even do that without the Velocity map in it. :thumbsup:

Still no reply from Velocity and their website appears to be down, all I get is that the site is "under construction".

If someone has the 2008 stage 1 PC map please email it to me, I promise I won't do anything wreckless with it. I need to run the bike on idle to check for leaks before dynoing. I also want to compare maps before and after dyno. I will take full responsibility for my actions. :-)

the map they supplied is definately from the earlier model so I'm not going to use that.

Back