Vehicle seaking missile captured in pics!

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, they are balloons, but kinda cool, eh?
laugh.gif
I'd like to run past a cop runnin' radar with one of these things chasin' the 10! Can you imagine the look on people's face when they saw me haulin' arse tryin' to shake a missile from my six?
biggrin.gif

eek2.gif
<span style='color:red'>Oh... The URL on the side of the truck is to a pr0n video chat site that is definitely NOT WORK SAFE!!! Don't go there tryin' to find info on the balloons if you're on your work PC!!!</span>

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105385205 -->

amissile.jpg

Bet you I could outrun them missiles with my Busa
wow.gif

laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|busahaya
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105403968 -->

thats great.. so funny. I'd throw away some money on that for sure.. haha.

Hey BT, where can I get some of those missiles???
I'm checkin' into that. I'll post up as soon as I have info. A guy from another board said he found where to buy them. I sent him a message askin' where but haven't had time to see if he replied or not. I'll post up the info on them as soon as I have it.
wink.gif

Love it, but is there some kinda missile ordinance bout that?
laugh.gif
blush.gif

(Get it?

Missle ordinance! Hahahahahahah!

Thrasher gets it!

Missle ordinance! I crack me up!)

<!--EDIT|Mikey D
Reason for Edit: "I'm too funny for my T-shirt"|1105452676 -->

They're made buy a company called Ballistic Baloons. They only sell wholesale, so please post if you find any local ballon shops that carry them.

I'll check around Seattle.

That would be the funniest thing to go running down the I-5 Express way with one of those following about 15 feet behind me!
laugh.gif

They're made buy a company called Ballistic Baloons.  They only sell wholesale, so please post if you find any local ballon shops that carry them.

I'll check around Seattle.

That would be the funniest thing to go running down the I-5 Express way with one of those following about 15 feet behind me!  
laugh.gif
That's what I'm thinking... flying down the Interstate looking like your trying to outrun the missiles... what cop would pull you over for trying to save your own A#%...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Oh man.. imagination getting the best of me right now... flying down the highway, look over your shoulder at the missile, duck down and increase speed (100mph), look over shoulder again, change lanes and increase speed again (120mph), look over shoulder again, see cop trying to catch you, point to missile and increase speed (150mph), notice helicopter above you, once again point to missile, duck down even lower behind screen and increase speed again (180 ish mph) and hope its the same cop that was in the other helicopter with stop watch and get clocked at over 200mph, but when you go to court you have the excuse that you were trying to outrun a missile.. that by the way is never found.. Sorry like I said to much coffee
coffee.gif
and time on my hands this morning..
biggrin.gif

Back