Vegasdude

OB_jeffw

Registered
I am going........ (by co sponsoring a racer I work for Suzuki..... :) and I will provide details and pictures....

-jeffw

guys, guys, they dont call me vegasdude for nothing, im already set to get in and its been approved. I got plenty of contacts here. Have a little faith.......hehe

My dealer tells me that there is a big Suzuki bike show in Vegas at the end of September. That's where they will get the first look at the Y2K Bus. Is there any chance we could get someone into the show and report on it here, immediately afterward? That way we won't have to wait months for the magazines to tell us.

I would have emailed you but there is no address in your profile.

I should be able to pass along the info I get from my dealer when he returns on Sept 23rd. I have a large stake in the info from the show due to the fact that I'm trading in my 99' Busa for a 2000 in hopes getting a red/black. My deposit is paid and I'm first in line for color of my choice. 2000s are supposed to be in the showroom by Nov/Dec. Of course if we could get VegasDude to crash the show maybe we could get a sneak peek?! :)

If the suzuki bike show is in vegas ill be there to give a full report.........I'll start checking around. I'll call the las vegas convention authority and my suzuki dealer. If im allowed ill take digital pics too.

[This message has been edited by VegasDude (edited 16 August 1999).]

Ok, checked with the convention center of Las Vegas, the inner bike expo will be held at the sands expo center sept 10 thru 13 1999. They could not provide much info though. Called suzuki dealership they said its kind of up in the air on whats going to happen. The large manufacturers dont want to ship any bikes or mercandise out and are looking to the local dealerships to put on the bikes for display. The dealers themselves havent made up their mind on what they are going to do, including suzuki. I will find out more tomorrow and keep you posted.

The show is put on for Suzuki Dealers within the USA and it's a show and tell on all the new products that is coming out for the dealer,if your not a dealer good luck in getting in,usually they "dealers",send their high selling sales person there with them.They show off all the different type of bikes,dirt,off road,street,sport.Only way to get in is to help out a dealer and become a "go for boy" or sometime like that.Anyways good luck in getting in.

Try telling them that you're "from the media". Who ? "Hayabusa Users Group". Early news on the Y2K Bus would be useful to a lot of us.

Thanks for your trouble !!

Back