Vegas Tapes II- A LITTLE MORE ACTION FullTilt Cut

fulltilt

Registered
Well here it comes,

El Slicko thinks my first video editing effort is too long, but it's a %*%^$# to cut out stuff you really like. Therefore, this download is a bit of a monster. May you all be blessed with broadband connections if you choose to download this puppy.

Since all the footage from the weekend (almost four hours worth) came off of a camera mounted on my gas tank, I wanted to do a version myself. I had one (very late) night crack at editing over at the Monster Shack, and I couldn't do everything I wanted, so ya get what ya get.

There is a bunch of stuff that didn't make the tape. I'm sure there will be another version or two posted. We're still missing the whole meeting at the Las Vegas Speedway drag strip - including the long awaited, much trash-talked BiggerDanno vs. NickSlick, Skill vs. Technology, Experience vs. Clydesdale Horsepower race.

Be kind, it is my first effort. I promise I'll get better. We just had so much material to work with, that I couldn't bear to eliminate ALL of it.

Tell you one thing however, this particular video represents what I consider to be the perfect environment for riding a Busa.

Met many great people and riders, which was nice. I tried to include all the board handles I could. Sure I missed some people. Sorry about that. Everyone came home safely.

(RIGHT CLICK THE LINK AND THEN SAVE ONTO YOUR DESKTOP TO WATCH)

MORE ACTION - (LOW RES.) 8MB

A LITTLE MORE ACTION (HIGH RES.) 100MB!!

Nice job, looks like you were rippin' along pretty well. What kind of camera are ya using? Mini DV? How is it mounted?

kickass.gif
video, with cable internet didn't take long at all!!(high res) I would love to get out there the next time for sure!!! Looks like a good was had by all!! Thanks for the vid's, look forward to part 3, & 4, & 5.............
kickass.gif

kickass.gif

the low res is 21mb (yes slow ass conn at home)

thanks for showing me what I missed.
biggrin.gif

Shane, I will make it out sometime in the near future!

Very cool, thanks! I had to download the low res version the hi res vid skips frames, is there a way I can get it to work smoothly?

Amazing! Several other phrases come to mind like : "I'm not worthy!" or "Nice to know my Bike could do that!" and "Who says Busa's cant lean?!"

very nice work, looked like 1 or 2 close calls... 1 scene 2 bikes allmost collected each other in the slow down for the turn, and a couple times Busa's used up all the pavement ( out to the edge. ) Still amazed - gotta watch it again. Thanx for sharing.

Oh and still wondering if anyone got tagged by the cops?

Back