VEGAS RUN: 2004

you all know that I will be truckin it out. Leaving on early thrusday and gettin into vegas around 4 0r 5 friday, staying till monday and then heading home, cant wait for the trip.

Shane, looks like I cant make it this year, weep weep
sad.gif
I will be at Laguna guaranteed! Have fun everybody!
smile.gif
Take lots o pics guyz - plz.

Man, I would love to go, but i will on my way to Vegas that weekend, I won't make it in time. But I will be there next year.

Hey guys, this event is going to be HUGE. The Motorhead is coming with his posse... John Noonan (sp?) from J&E pistons and a 250 MPH Boneville rider is in... I had no idea...

WOW!!!

Hey guys, this event is going to be HUGE.  The Motorhead is coming with his posse...  John Noonan (sp?) from J&E pistons and a 250 MPH Boneville rider is in...   I had no idea...

WOW!!!
Very cool
cool.gif
I'm so jealous! Be sure get alot of video & pics plz. Nick Slick gonna be there? Nick bring yo cams plz. Shoot some of the night life too u guyz - Thanx

OK, Listen up!!!!!!!!!

Here is the tentative Schedule of Events:

Thursday Evening - late meet & greet - location To Be Announced

Friday - Lake Mead Run - Group will meet around 9-10 am and ride to Hoover Dam, then around Lake Mead, through Valley of Fire and back to Vegas. Great Ride!!! Location for meeting To be Announced

Friday Night - Ground meet & greet & eat, probably in Henderson at the Hot Rod Grill (to be announced) around 7-8 pm until
rock.gif
? There is a motorcycle shop that is REAL nice just behind the Hot Rod Grill that just installed a Dyno. We MAY be able to get free or cheap dyno pulls. I am trying to arrange for prizes for top pulls....!!! After this, possibly a ride to the strip or a ride to some strippers (to be determined)...

Saturday - Death Valley/Pahrump Run - READ F-A-S-T! Where Full Tilt did his video stuff last year. Meeting around 10 am ride towards Pahrump - the Shoshone, possibly around Death Valley - depends on weather - back to Pahrump. I would like to get a GROUP picture in front of the Chicken Ranch Brothel in Pahrump. Not too far out of the way if we go through Pahrump any way. Plus they sell great shirts.

Saturday evening - Meet, greet, and eat at the Surf City Bar & Grill - addy to be posted. The owner is a huge bike fan and hooked us up with the track last year. He is going to push for US to have extra track time IN ADDITION to Motorcycle Madness. He is going to rope off parking for us where we can see our bikes from inside and saving space in the resteraunt for 50 people! This is located just off the 15 north of Vegas on the way to the Las Vegas Motorspeedway.

Saturday NIGHT - Motorcycle Madness at Las Vegas Motorspeedway. We should show up around 10 pm. The bikes are scheduled to run at 11 pm. They usually let us run until 2 am or later. Last time, I got 13 passes in, including leaving to get more FUEL! If our hook-up comes through, we may be able to get in earlier...

Sunday - Lunch time - Meet, eat, say good byes, possible local ride.

I am OPEN for suggestions. I REALLY need a head count, if not, we will not have enough good parking and space in the resteraunts.

Speak up please! Recommendations appreciated!!

Looks like we got a Dyno shoot-out set up for Friday evening/night. There is a great place adjacent to Exotic Motorsports (with the dyno), so Friday evening, we can meet, greet, eat, and now DYNO.

They said they can also use a Yosh box to make adjustments to the bikes mapping if you want. Prices to come, but I pushed for CHEAP! These guys are great folks and looking very much forward to seeing our high HP bikes!!!

Who's in??? I need a head-count PLEASE.

Even better, the shop said they can arrange a BBQ there at the shop. Probably less than $10/each for the eats. I NEED TO KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL ATTEND! Our local club is going to chip in some $$$ to keep costs down and show our hospitality.

PLEASE if you can make it Friday night for the Dyno-shoot out, post it up. That way we get enough eats and Dyno time for everyone.

sorry guys i am not able to make out this time.Laguna for sure. i'll Debut my bike to all that day. have fun.

-Efren

Well I got good and bad news, the good news is I'll be in Vegas on Thursday and staying until Saturday morning.The bad news is the only way I could get down there is on a business trip because I can't take the time off. So I'll be busaless
sad.gif
But I do look forward to meeting as many as I can and having a few beers with everyone
smile.gif
Where is everyone staying so I can have my job make my reservations
smile.gif

See yall there

smile.gif

The itinerary sounds great Doc! Count me in for all of it.

Kent, I'll take a bunch of pics too!

talked to Doc last nigt, ITS GONA BE A BLAST!!!! I cant wait to get there! Im starting to count down the days!

Still need to know where everyone plans on lodging
smile.gif
Frankly, most people posting above are staying at my house. I have a full house now, but there are places near where I live. I have no idea where others from this board (if any) or the other boards are staying. I can recommend some places for you. If you want near/on the Strip, I suggest Mandalay Bay and the Hard Rock... off the Strip, Green Valley Ranch, or my personal favorite, the Fiesta in Henderson (cheap and nice).

Drop me a PM and I will send ya my cell. We can go from there.

Hope to see ya soon!

Doc

Make sure everyone has their hats??

<span style='color:firebrick'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>OK those of you that need your hat for Spring time.

100 hats to go... I will buy and give the 25th order free, followed with the 55th order free and the 99 order free. you do not want to be at events with a crowd and risk not being seen by your Brother and Sister Hayabusa.org members. Let's see how fast we can get these hats on some heads. Have fun and good luck.</span></span>
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back