Variable offset Triple tree kit

gabelbrucken

Registered
Hi guys!
Someone can tell me if old and new 'Busa have similar or equal triple tree clamp?...
I saw a variable offset triple tree kit for OLD 'busa...and I would like to know if I can mount it on the NEW 'busa...
Someone can help me?
On the OLD 'busa The length from fork to fork is 214mm and the diameters is 55mm and the Offset is 31mm.
It's the same on the New?

I'm bumping your thread. If I can remember to measure mine today I will. Do you live near a shop ?

Rough measurements converted to metric would be fork diameter 50.8 mm at the base of the top clamp, distance between forks inside to inside 152.4. Wasn't sure about the offset.

Hopefully someone will have exact information for you.

Rough measurements converted to metric would be fork diameter 50.8 mm at the base of the top clamp, distance between forks inside to inside 152.4. Wasn't sure about the offset.

Hopefully someone will have exact information for you.

I asked this to my Suzuki dealer and he told he's going to check this out...
I hope me too!
We are talking about a stunning work of art !!!

69_0.JPG

hello and sorry but Where did you see those triples at. what web sight is it .Sorry I'm not trying to jump your
thread it just that i am looking for a set to match up to a set of 53mm forks
and all I can find is the tops. Do you or any one know if the k7 gsxr 1000 clamps will work.on
the busa 07
Posted via Mobile Device

hello and sorry but Where did you see those triples at. what web sight is it .Sorry I'm not trying to jump your
thread it just that i am looking for a set to match up to a set of 53mm forks
and all I can find is the tops. Do you or any one know if the k7 gsxr 1000 clamps will work.on
the busa 07
Posted via Mobile Device

BKG...Deutschland...

For Hayabusa 2007 GSG (even in Germany) build the triple tree...

Gabelbruecke-1.jpg

i would say the lower triple on the gen 2 is different then the gen 1, but the top clamps are the same ...the gen 2 forks are smaller or larger in size(but I know its different) at the lower clamp...but I dont see a reason why you couldnt use your stock lower and the new upper together

btw thats alot of pinch bolts on that thing

keep in mind I dont see how youd mount your key switch to that thing

Last edited:
I asked this to my Suzuki dealer and he told he's going to check this out...
I hope me too!
We are talking about a stunning work of art !!!

69_0.JPG

Who make those, and how much??

Website please

Last edited:
Back