Vancouver

been there twice, both by sea. land by bike? are you out of your gad dang mind!!!!!!

what time of year? :whistle:

DONE...when?????...plan right now...... i leave for afghan in oct around 15th give or take...so i got august and sept....and ill be back around december.....lets plan it now..

straight shot up 5 North = 1366 miles......sheesh, that's Bunburner Gold

or 1535miles via 1-84 (swing thru Nevada, Idaho, Oregon, Washington then Canada)

Last edited:
Done deal...ill plan a route again..this one will be easier as far as planning...and time should be the same.....do we want to turn around and do the 2 day deal after a brief sleep? Could do the 2K mile one or even the 3K...:poke:come one...tell me....and i need a date....screw it ...lets do it and set a date...

1500 there 1500 back. BBG3000

So Early-Mid Sept?

Will have to change shoes for this one...

I have a friend in vancouver. Im sure she will let us crash there for a while. but lemme check...

i know a happy place at the Gas Lamp district there.......nice shower scene:whistle:

:cheerleader:wooot....wooot.....SOOOOOO whos game.....i know Doc is:thumbsup::cheerleader:

were gonna need some major motrin!!!!

how bout late august...a weekend...leave on a sat return on a sun....

Im hooked on this crazyness...

No silver bullets...Krom!

how bout late august...a weekend...leave on a sat return on a sun....

Im hooked on this crazyness

I'm hooked too.

I'm in as of right now. The wife will HAVE to come on this one. Depending, late august may be a little too soon. Im not exactly made of money and will need new shoes. and have to plan for Leigh to take leave (following monday)

Hey! No doing this one without me! I need to get me some patches too!! Where is Scar on this one too!!! He is being scarce I see :whistle:

i think scar will say were getting a lil crazy...:rofl: or maybe lunatic....and then figure if he can come since he is a busy hoon

So how bout alaska next year...ive been secretly planning that one...:poke: 4 a long time

Last edited:
i think scar will say were getting a lil crazy...:rofl:

So how bout alaska next year...ive been secretly planning that one...:poke: 4 a long time

I was just talking about Alaska yesterday with Keven! lol I want to. Just far and cold and ....excuses....excuses...excuses :whistle:

Back