Vance&Hines Video Clip

boosz

Registered
I wanted to post a short clip of the sound of my exhaust since the modifications to the cans... Can anyone help...It's almost 25Megs so what would be the least bandwith hogging way to post it?
rock.gif

I am posting the pics of the how the cans look in MODIFICATIONS.....  but wanted to include how they sound!!
Pics alone are not enough....you HAVE to hear them!
Here's a link to the Modification post........

<!--EDIT|boosz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078096880 -->

Have a hockey game so I'll check back later....Hopefully someone will have an idea on how to post this clip!

Found a FREEBIE video editor to try.....let's hope this works...
NOPE can't upload a video file... have to try putting it on my web page.... Back with the link in a few minutes!

<!--EDIT|boosz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078115735 -->

HERE'S where you'll find it....  please don't stream from this webspace... right click and save it to your system to play it... BANDWIDTH is LIMITED!!!!
THE SOUND.......

<!--EDIT|boosz
Reason for Edit: "name change"|1079829534 -->

Ummmm...you'd think something going for that kind of money and having all that awesome work done to it wouldn't have the reflectors; also you'd think they'd put a few more pics since someone's parting with a ton of money for a black busa!
tounge.gif

yeah no kidding... just a tiny rev to about 3k.... rev her up around 8 and lets hear the roar!!!!
wow.gif

Ok OK.... LOL!! I'll get one with the revs up a little higher for all of you!! My neighbours were showing there house next door....so I didn't want to prevent the sale too badly!!!

if they don't move in then you have big h.org parties at your place and we can get a keg in the back yard and use your neighbors pool since noone lives there!!
wink.gif
laugh.gif

If only they HAD a pool!! That would be JUST fine with me!! I probably won't be able to get another clip till later on in the week but will post as soon as I do.... I just hope the higher RPM doesn't get to much "clipping" when I record it!

Still has the For Sale sign up when I got home today...so it looks like me revving the busa a "little" might have deterred them.... Good way to make sure you have neighbours that like bikes!!

Just wanted to add a little pic of the polished tips to go on the cans! Proud of them even if they still have a couple of deep sanding scratches yet to get out of them... Hand sanding sucks!
guns.gif

IMG_0021__Small_.JPG

Sorry....I'll get the HIGHER RPM rev clip today! LOL.... Live's been a little busy and the weather hasn't been very co-operative here the past couple of weeks!

Back