Van halen in concert

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Well guys I actually took some time away from the Linux servers with my wife and we went and saw David Lee Roth and Sammy Hagar in concert.... It was a great show. Eddie and his brother were not there so it really wasnt Van Halen but the band sounded just like the original. It was really fun to get out and do something different. I remember going to see Van Halen about 15 years ago and the crowd was much younger then.... It was really funny to see all the grey hair in the crowd. OK I am back at the house now so back to the website!!

ernaehrung004.gif
ernaehrung004.gif
ernaehrung004.gif
ernaehrung004.gif

ernaehrung004.gif

ernaehrung004.gif

ernaehrung004.gif

cool.gif
Hey Capt, I havent seen David Lee in many years. Someone said he's minus alot of hair these days, true?
And were they bashing Eddy?

I've heard the same thing about DLR and his hair going away. Didn't he cut it all really short?

I've also heard reports that the show they are putting on is good. If they get around Omaha I might check them out. What kind of crowds are they attracting? (size-wise) Certainly their not playing arenas, most likely clubs?

Long hair, still jumping around and drinking jack daniels on stage..... There was about 10,000 in the new Ford Arena here in OKC. I thought it was a great show.

Back