van der Sloot, accused murder again.

Well his daddy isn't there to run interference for him so maybe they will get him this time....how about life in a Peruvian prison? Now that there just might be justice. :thumbsup:

You know he had a part in the 1st girl disapering.
No ladys better date him his girlfriends tend turn up missing.

This kid needs lethal injection ASAP.

As far as being a repeat offender, I am sure O.J. is in his cell shaking his head upon hearing this.

:whistle:

Last edited:
It is sickening that they didn't throw his ass in jail the first time. For F***s sake he CONFESSED to the murder! The parents of this girl should go after everybody who let this guy go the first time and bring it down on their heads.

If my daughter was murdered by a guy who confessed to a murder that he obviously committed (to a cop no less), then got off scott free only to kill my little girl...:whistle:

He'd better hope he kills himself before the Peruvians get ahold of him....

got him or Chile does

Joran van der Sloot, one-time suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, has been captured to face charges in the slaying of a young woman in Peru, The Associated Press reported this afternoon.

Van der Sloot was detained in Chile, the AP reported, citing Chilean police. No other details were immediately available.
source aol news

Last edited:
why is it when psycho's must kill they take away all the beauty queens from us? couldnt they kill someone a little uglier:laugh: in all seriousness j/k what a sicko

Maybe now they can offer him a plea deal on this murder case to get what he did with Natalie.

I don't think Peru does Plea deals :talk2hand: , except ::::::::::::::

Please Kill me with just ONE Shot :guns:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know its wrong 2 judge by looks.
I look that kid I see 3 things.Lazy+RICH+PUNK.
He went to peru 4 a poker tournament???
Wonder if the kid ever heard of work?
Man once he gets done partying with a chick the endings not good.
They have no murder weapon but fact that he booked has hurt him.
THAT SUCKERS GOOD @ stashing evidence

Last edited:
I am remodeling a place for a veteran cop. Says there is no death penalty in Peru. But he will never see the light of day again, the girl's father is a big player in the business community there. His dad is dead, so, no help there. Possibly he got his money from life insurance or inheritance. What a looser........

New details.the woman's body was found fully clothed but battered and bruised, with a broken neck, in van der Sloot's hotel room.

Investigators also found a baseball bat in the room, and two law enforcement sources told CNN that it was the suspected murder weapon. In Peru, murder carries a prison sentence of up to 35 years

Back