Valve springs

rock.gif

Need more info. Are you talking about the valve springs in the motor or are there valve springs on the exhaust? What kind of bike also? I know more than likely its a busa but you never know if you dont ask.

Ok I will just take a shot in the dark at this one. The springs that came with the exhaust hold it together. The actual valve springs inside the motor are used to push the intake and ehaust valves back closed after the cam shaft pushes them open.

CLICK ME FOR A ANIMATION!!!

May have to turn off your pop-up blocker to access the animation.

Oh I See. Are you talking the ones that go from the header to the head flange? Did you buy the system new or used?

Are you sure that you didnt put two springs in places where there should only be one spring. I only ask this because its what I did when I put my Brock system on. I thought I was short springs but I had put two on at each header pipe where only one is needed

Are you sure that you didnt put two springs in places where there should only be one spring. I only ask this because its what I did when I put my Brock system on. I thought I was short springs but I had put two on at each header pipe where only one is needed

Back