Valve adjustment

race24x

Registered
Does anyone know or know of a webpage where I can get the valve lash specs for the Busa. Maybe a place that I can pirate a whole manual on how to do the valve lash adjustment. I understand with the shim under bucket design its a real pain in the ass. You have to pull the cams and measure the shims then order the one you need. Anyone know where I can get the shims? Also what is the normal interval between valve lash adjustments. I have the owners manual I think that came with the Busa I will check that when I get home.

15k for first adjust.
Specs are on the side of the frame
on Suzukihayabusa.org some one has a manual passing it around

Thanks Johnny I have downloaded a manual from this site but I havent really looked at it very well. I thought it was a parts manual. Next question.... There is a guy on ebay selling Pair block of kits and TRE mods all in one has anyone bought one of these how is the quality etc.

If there is no adjustment to be made, then you don't have to pull the cams. Many times, the bike will be fine at the first check, 15k miles I think. If none of the clearances are out of spec, it's an easy job.

Who is Jeff W I am going to get this mod soon along with a BMC filter. My buddies up here deal with K&N. Where can I get a good price on a BMC race filter Ram air seals ATRE and Pair block off plates.

Back