Valentine1 radar install help

jstdoit95

Registered
So I finally got my V1, and decided to hardwire it, tied it in to my headlight wires(before it plugs into my HID ballast) turned the key on seemed fine.....started the bike and I can see the v1 seems to have a little flicker and then lights up like a Xmas tree and alerts going off non stop....I'm guessing it maybe isn't getting enough voltage, I looked for the euro plug I've read about and couldn't find it, anyone know a good place to tap in, and does anyone know if that is why the v1 is acting that way? Thanks in advance.
Posted via Mobile Device

It's getting interference from the HID ballast. There is a brown wire in the front harness that is switched power.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thx for the response, I have to take the body oFf again, which harness, where am I looking? Thx again
Posted via Mobile Device

If you pull the left inner panel you will see a wiring harness that goes to the nose. You can tap the brown wire there.
Posted via Mobile Device

I hardwired my beltronics to my battery and bolted it to my windshield. I also bought a blutooth transmitter that works with my bluetooth helmet. works like a champ

Back