vacuum hose routing

ezlife

Registered
Need a little help. I have been working on this busa project for a few months now and have started to rebuild. I can't remember where the vacuum hose off the right side of the throttle bodies goes? I tried to check my manual, but for some reason adobe is messed up and won't open it.
 The vacuum hose seems to travel down the right side the motor like an overflow hose Any information is helpful, thanks.

My bet is that Jinks (Jinkster) has a picture and a description somewhere on the site ...

I tried searching for topics that jinkster had posted in but got no results, is there a different way other then search : jinkster : name in topics? After looking again I think the hose goes to the pair valve which I eliminated. so I guess the right questions is what do I do with this vacuum hose now? lol.

Yep, Pair valve. If you eliminated the valve, eliminate the hose. Make sure to cap off where it goes into the throttle body.

.Org again!
beerchug.gif

I have to admit busa.org has saved me on more then one occasion. Also you guys have totally influenced my mod selections. Before I found this place I use to browse ebay in search of (cool) mods, now I find the mods worth doing. Thanks to all of you guys.

This gal seems to have misplaced her vacuum hose...

C5door.jpg

Back