Vacation

onerabidshark

Donating Member
Registered
going vacation sep 23 (yea like 1 1/2 wks) couldn't wait till next busa bash or whatever, because at $179 per person for a 5 day cruise out of galveston on the Carnival Ecstasy that kinda sealed the deal

don't you love it when you catch them trying to fill up the ship for two ppl I paid $398.**

have a good time
super.gif

You suck.  Am I the second person? My birthday is the 24th. Where you been?  Come out thursday.  I got some new tricks to show you.

(AaronG @ Sep. 12 2006,17:27) You suck.  Am I the second person?  My birthday is the 24th.  Where you been?  Come out thursday.  I got some new tricks to show you.  
hahaha I think my nephew Chris is second at the moment its a little iffy!!! wonder if they would let us take the Busa's on the boat so we could cruise Cozumel in style, that would be fun I asked Debra(one of the twins) if she wanted to go if she says yes then everyone is bumped!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I'll try to be out on thursday unless I have to trade the busa for a boat to make it, as much rain as we have got lately!! I was going to make it sunday and just stayed busy around the house then looked at clock and it was already 9

That is a sweeeeeet deal.

Takes lots-o-pics. I paid 600 a person for our cruise.

And dont forget to get Pissy drunk and dance on the bar top for me.  
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

biggrin.gif

super.gif

all_coholic.gif

today is the last day will take off this evening sometime or early morning and jump on the boat, I'll actually be signing off some time today that outta give everyone a heart attack since I never log off haha

U GO BOY! Have a great time. Pix would be nice. Mad bargain U got. Thats Y I got my 'Busa....Bcuz of U. Thanks Dude.
bowdown.gif

okay all don't have that heart attack I'm signing off see ya'll in a week +

later Ricky

Bartender mas tequilas por favor wait am I still online? dangit hope noone heard that

Back