Vacation time and busa date with powerhouse

Can we get a better picture of the dyno graph so we can see where the power drops off
Here is a better pic

E3364BE9-A67D-425D-A11F-D61B2C5347AD.png

Last edited:
Made it from Long Island to Orlando in 18hrs and spent the night with friends. This morning, I drove another 1.5hrs to my house and unloaded the bike and belongings. Have been running errands and taking care of some things around the house. The clutch side grip came unglued again and had to fix it again. I went through my mail and found a package from sato racing with the spring that I had ordered after seeing @fallenarch rearsets pics. I installed it and will see how it feels, but weather is pretty crappy in Florida. 106’F index when I got home and pretty bad rain hit us as well. Humidity feels like it’s at 110%. :banghead:

It's amazing how close 2 different bikes are with the same upgrades! Brocks is definitely more power but I also love the Yoshi sound.
I spend most time at work with earplugs (required when outside around equipment) and use them on the bikes as well, so no need for extra noise exposure. I don’t need a loud pipe and wouldn’t mind if the R77 was even more quiet. I guess I could put the baffle in, but that would probably make it lose several more HP and I don’t find it to make a big difference in noise.

This customer wanted the Brock Alienhead in black ceramic, $1450, we installed the pipe, installed
and tuned a PCV powercommander and did our ecu flash and derestriction . . . $2300 total. :beerchug:

In addition, we installed and set up a Healtech Quickshifter and a Raptor shift light, not included in the above total . . .

It's amazing how close 2 different bikes are with the same upgrades! Brocks is definitely more power but I also love the Yoshi sound.
I like the Yosh on my bike. Power is not my goal as I will never use 1/3 of the power this thing makes anyway..

How is the hindle on noise was looking to get the Brocks of my bike too!
I have a Hindle titanium on my 1200 Bandit and it is crisp but loud...I know the Bandit engine has nothing in common with a Busa engine other than they are both big bore Suzukis...

Quick update on the bike. I’m loving the smoothness it. She pulls, and pulls, and pulls! I told frank I wasn’t looking for peak HP, but for a smooth ride. The extra HP he got out of it was just a bonus. After so many years riding this bike, she is still making me smile!! @POWERHOUSE did and awesome job, as expected. The best part is I’m getting better MPG, which I was not even thinking about. I’m not getting @c10 MPG, but I was getting 39MPG with the cruise set at 80MPH for 175 miles or so, before the tune. I filled up right off the highway and got back on it to head home and set at 80MPH for 191 miles total. I got off and filled the tank again and took 4.6gls. If my math is right, that’s 41.5MPG. I’m at 215Lbs (without gear) right now and also had my givi top case on.
Thanks again Frank for getting the issues resolved and the great job on tuning it. Hope I can get my Concours14 up there one day, so you can smooth it out and get rid of the annoying on/off switch feel of the throttle at low speeds.

Back