VaBusa...

(badassbusa03 @ Mar. 13 2007,13:19)
(vman1300 @ Mar. 13 2007,09:56) We just need to have seat in hand at the Bash....and a little late night install would be in order.

Along with pictures.....
just make sure to bring the RED thread locker ..............
crazy.gif
YESSSSSS!!!!!!

(vman1300 @ Mar. 13 2007,13:21)
(badassbusa03 @ Mar. 13 2007,13:19)
(vman1300 @ Mar. 13 2007,09:56) We just need to have seat in hand at the Bash....and a little late night install would be in order.

Along with pictures.....
just make sure to bring the RED thread locker ..............
crazy.gif
YESSSSSS!!!!!!
Come on Kevin, we need to think BIG!!! Now, someone is bound to have a welder we could borrow...
firedevil.gif

There it is! THE PIC...good grief
laugh.gif

Hey Brian, creator of said "back-handed slappings at VA" thread, when are you joining us on one of the h.oRg runs man?! Busy on April 27th? 28th? 29th? Come on, let's meet up...I won't hit, much...
super.gif

(VaBusa @ Mar. 13 2007,13:31) There it is!  THE PIC...good grief  
laugh.gif

Hey Brian, creator of said "back-handed slappings at VA" thread, when are you joining us on one of the h.oRg runs man?!  Busy on April 27th?  28th?  29th?  Come on, let's meet up...I won't hit, much...  
super.gif
Oh comeon... This isn't the "back-handed slappings at VA" thread... Want I should start one?
poke.gif

(yamahor @ Mar. 13 2007,13:flamethrowing:)
(VaBusa @ Mar. 13 2007,13:31) There it is!  THE PIC...good grief  
laugh.gif

Hey Brian, creator of said "back-handed slappings at VA" thread, when are you joining us on one of the h.oRg runs man?!  Busy on April 27th?  28th?  29th?  Come on, let's meet up...I won't hit, much...  
super.gif
Oh comeon... This isn't the "back-handed slappings at VA" thread... Want I should start one?
poke.gif
Already have one; I believe it's vman's "Change the name of the Busa Bash to Blonde Bash" thread...oh, and this one, and the corner one, and, shall I go on?!

I'm bringing lots of extra boots for you guys to lick in April!!! Dirty boots...

zzwhip.gif
zzwhip.gif

zzwhip.gif

(VaBusa @ Mar. 13 2007,13:35)
(yamahor @ Mar. 13 2007,13
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
)
poke.gif
Already have one; I believe it's vman's "Change the name of the Busa Bash to Blonde Bash" thread...oh, and this one, and the corner one, and, shall I go on?!

I'm bringing lots of extra boots for you guys to lick in April!!!  Dirty boots...

zzwhip.gif

zzwhip.gif
But is it specifically called "back-handed slappings at VA"? No... these are just us getting together having fun... which we would also do in that thread...

zzwhip.gif

(VaBusa @ Mar. 13 2007,13:35) Already have one; I believe it's vman's "Change the name of the Busa Bash to Blonde Bash" thread...oh, and this one, and the corner one, and, shall I go on?!
*ahem*

Me thinks you started that one
poke.gif

(yamahor @ Mar. 13 2007,13:41) But is it specifically called "back-handed slappings at VA"? No... these are just us getting together having fun... which we would also do in that thread...
Maybe we should start a Photoshop Va contest
smileyexhibit.gif

(vman1300 @ Mar. 13 2007,13:52)
(VaBusa @ Mar. 13 2007,13:35) Already have one; I believe it's vman's "Change the name of the Busa Bash to Blonde Bash" thread...oh, and this one, and the corner one, and, shall I go on?!
*ahem*

Me thinks you started that one  
poke.gif
Yeah, I did...but, it's backfired, you guys never listen to the rules, you don't do as I say (what's up with that?!), you don't clean the place up...

It's not turning out like I thought it would...it's a flop house for guys with remotes and a list of demands! I don't fetch ANYTHING, yet you keep asking...jeez...now my head hurts, thanks a lot...
pissed.gif
rolleyes_extreme.gif

(bacharles @ Mar. 13 2007,11:54) and the heart made of pink ostrich skin was the ultimate touch...
laugh.gif
THAT's what that is- I thought it was a baboon's ass with zits!!
laugh.gif

Gives new meaning to the term "butt-ugly"!

laugh.gif

Back