VAbusa rode a horse

I thought you would of posted a pic of that dog(jack) as the horse but i guess the stang will work lol hahaha
Need to get her to post up pics of Caesar
winkold.gif

so does the greeter still remember a middle aged women with pig tails riding a horse?  did they call security on you.  or  was it just FREAKY FRIDAY
You realize that she can find you and exact her revenge, right? It might take awhile, but when you least expect it....

so does the greeter still remember a middle aged women with pig tails riding a horse?  did they call security on you.  or  was it just FREAKY FRIDAY
You realize that she can find you and exact her revenge, right?  It might take awhile, but when you least expect it....
cAp did take her ray guy away after she zapped my house though....
...but wait 'til you see what she got as a replacement!

You realize that she can find you and exact her revenge, right?  It might take awhile, but when you least expect it....
cAp did take her ray guy away after she zapped my house though....
...but wait 'til you see what she got as a replacement!
I aint skeered......

And Omslaw is hobbled at the moment without Busa so he's easy pickin's.

Ben - did you ever get another bike?  I think Ceasar can catch you if you're on foot.

Kevin - I've seen you ride, you're probably safe. She's a good rider, but you know those roads better.

Ben - did you ever get another bike?  I think Ceasar can catch you if you're on foot.

Kevin - I've seen you ride, you're probably safe.  She's a good rider, but you know those roads better.
I would still bet on Ben.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Kevin - I've seen you ride, you're probably safe.  She's a good rider, but you know those roads better.
Pffft! After two months on crutches, I get around pretty well.
laugh.gif

Bring it!
smileyexhibit.gif
moon.gif

Back