Vabs home safe

Interesting...I somehow recall the phrases..

"Youre being ridiculous" and "it never rains THAT much" from somewhere:whistle:maybe I dreamt it:laugh:

Glad you made it back safe:laugh::whistle:

Interesting...I somehow recall the phrases..

"Youre being ridiculous" and "it never rains THAT much" from somewhere:whistle:maybe I dreamt it:laugh:

Glad you made it back safe:laugh::whistle:

Actually, what I said was "I've ridden in rain...big deal" Well, I've learned what riding in the rain really means :laugh:

I'd do it again...if I were several states away from a warm bed, and had no other options :p

It was worth it! Great memories!!

:thumbsup: glad you made it home safely. I hate riding in the rain. Frog Toggs don't last long for sure.

:thumbsup: glad you made it home safely. I hate riding in the rain. Frog Toggs don't last long for sure.

I told Omar we should invest in some really good rain gear, then I said "Nevermind! I'm not riding in that kind of rain ever again!" :laugh:

Missed you girl...and funny, I have always had weather proof boots on that ride, and I ALWAYS regret it because they get soooo hot. The boots you gave me were great until it rained, which was 85% of the time :rofl: I have broken 'em in though...can't thank you enough! I love 'em!!

Caesar makes me proud!! Brakes were a bit more squishy than I like, so I think after all the work Omar and Shawn did, I may need to have them bled again...

Things to note:

1) Caesar's still sporting his pink "pom-poms", monsoon I rode through today be damned :p

2) Busas can and do haul a ton of crap, and my stuff :rofl:

3) Drying your gear at the local laundromat only works if you put the gear in a DRYER...if you put it in a washer, it gets more wet :whistle:

4) I put about 1200 miles on Caesar for this Bash trip, and only 80 of those were done at the Bash :laugh: About 800 were in the rain :banghead:

5) Frogg Toggs are only good for the first 2 hours of rain

As always, I leave humbled by the friends I've made, and I have a bunch of new underwear thanks to you :lol: I just ate a box of Goobers, well on my way to fitting in to the signed granny panties you all so lovingly picked out and signed, just for me :banghead: Omar and I have decided the uber pink panties are going to be a staple at the Bash, so every newbie has to sign 'em :laugh: He'll be hanging 'em up in his toy hauler soon...

Thanks for making this ultra rainy Bash a memorable one!! :love:

4 wonderful experiences I got thanks to the Busa Bash:

1. I have lived through 2 of the worst days in my life traveling to and from the bash.
2. Electronics are waterproof for about 3 hours less than I needed them to be.
3. GPS sucks!
3. I have suffered the embarassment of tipping over the busa in front of everyone!

But it was all worth it. Org people are AWESOME!

4 wonderful experiences I got thanks to the Busa Bash:

1. I have lived through 2 of the worst days in my life traveling to and from the bash.
2. Electronics are waterproof for about 3 hours less than I needed them to be.
3. GPS sucks!
3. I have suffered the embarassment of tipping over the busa in front of everyone!

But it was all worth it. Org people are AWESOME!

Willie, I'm so glad you went along for this adventure! Lots of laughs and memories, perhaps not all good (wish like hell you weren't looking at fixing your Busa), but all in all, I left the Bash with nothing but smiles!

Thanks for the companionship on the ride back...I think you and I ride well together! :thumbsup:

Glad you made it home, my friend, and great to be able to see you again.

Glad you made it home, my friend, and great to be able to see you again.

Did we meet? Sorry met a lot of folks with not much more than a quick handshake so if I dont remember I apologize. Or of we didn't I would have liked to do so.

Did we meet? Sorry met a lot of folks with not much more than a quick handshake so if I dont remember I apologize. Or of we didn't I would have liked to do so.

He was the incredibly tall handsome guy that rolled up in a Tundra Saturday evening...you probably don't look for tall handsome guys, do you? :laugh:

He was the incredibly tall handsome guy that rolled up in a Tundra Saturday evening...you probably don't look for tall handsome guys, do you? :laugh:

I'm not that tall, and it was a Titan, not a Tundra... :banghead:

Enjoyed riding with you and crazyarch out to the bash! Glad you 2 both made it home safe! Sorry, I left when I did..... I was ready to roll! I hope to maybe ride with you both again under much better conditions! Riding in the RAIN SUCKED!

Enjoyed riding with you and crazyarch out to the bash! Glad you 2 both made it home safe! Sorry, I left when I did..... I was ready to roll! I hope to maybe ride with you both again under much better conditions! Riding in the RAIN SUCKED!

I thought the ride there would be the worst ever, but trust me, yesterday was by far much, much, MUCH worse!! :rofl:

I told Willie yesterday that we need to get together locally and ride with the sun shining!! :thumbsup:

I'll drop my laundry off too Tim :whistle:

I thought the ride there would be the worst ever, but trust me, yesterday was by far much, much, MUCH worse!! :rofl:

I told Willie yesterday that we need to get together locally and ride with the sun shining!! :thumbsup:

I'll drop my laundry off too Tim :whistle:

No problem I ll find another.....
Washer-Repair-Orem-UT.jpg
:poke:

Back