Vabs home safe

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Only rained 8 hours of the 11 hour ride home, and monsoon conditions only for the last 3 :rofl:

I'm home safe, so that's what matters...great time with amazing friends!!!!

Sent from Space via Forum Runner

Glad you made it home! It was awesome to see you guys- we can't wait so long next time!

Caesar makes me proud!! Brakes were a bit more squishy than I like, so I think after all the work Omar and Shawn did, I may need to have them bled again...

Things to note:

1) Caesar's still sporting his pink "pom-poms", monsoon I rode through today be damned :p

2) Busas can and do haul a ton of crap, and my stuff :rofl:

3) Drying your gear at the local laundromat only works if you put the gear in a DRYER...if you put it in a washer, it gets more wet :whistle:

4) I put about 1200 miles on Caesar for this Bash trip, and only 80 of those were done at the Bash :laugh: About 800 were in the rain :banghead:

5) Frogg Toggs are only good for the first 2 hours of rain

As always, I leave humbled by the friends I've made, and I have a bunch of new underwear thanks to you :lol: I just ate a box of Goobers, well on my way to fitting in to the signed granny panties you all so lovingly picked out and signed, just for me :banghead: Omar and I have decided the uber pink panties are going to be a staple at the Bash, so every newbie has to sign 'em :laugh: He'll be hanging 'em up in his toy hauler soon...

Thanks for making this ultra rainy Bash a memorable one!! :love:

Glad you got there safely, Vabs. Maybe we can have another 2 hour breakfast next time! :laugh:

Glad you made it home safe Michelle! Omar told me about the weather report and I've been through that ride - not fun at all...... amazing how much water a boot can hold.... :whistle:

Glad you made it home safe Michelle! Omar told me about the weather report and I've been through that ride - not fun at all...... amazing how much water a boot can hold.... :whistle:

I wrapped both feet in huge trash bags, but 3 hours of torrential downpours won :banghead:

Great to meet you finally. I was running after you down the street trying to get you to stop so I could say goodbye.

Nnnnnnot!

Actually I was enjoying a peaceful sleep in my cabin in the woods and heard a beep, looked out and saw you go.

So.......goodbye :)

And hello.

Back