Vabs found something for ya

MO-BUSA

Poster formerly know as qrychefanus
Registered
was out getting my fathers day gift from my wife sat. and saw this, your very own craftsman tool box:laugh:

10.jpg

Actually, I heard that GM just abolished their "don't ask, don't tell" rule, so more mechanics may be getting these.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It still goes on!

And im just sitting here watching!

I see nothing wrong with pink tools. Back in the day when I was a concrete finisher I painted all of my tools hot pink. I got tired of people taking my tools so I painted them Hot pink. They never disappeared again. Not a sole was man enough to take my tools or say a word to me about my color choice. Never had to beat down a co-worker again. :whistle:

I see nothing wrong with pink tools. Back in the day when I was a concrete finisher I painted all of my tools hot pink. I got tired of people taking my tools so I painted them Hot pink. They never disappeared again. Not a sole was man enough to take my tools or say a word to me about my color choice. Never had to beat down a co-worker again. :whistle:

This coming from the guy who wears a blonde ponytail on his helmet.. :whistle: :poke:

Back