V4 - P O W E R ~ what do you think *

At the price they're asking for this exotica, you'll need to mortgage the house . . . or worse! Go to the local mafia bosses for a "loan" . . . . .
View attachment 1583007

It all comes down to your priorities in life.....

I know a lot of people who work and make decent money but don’t have poop to show for it! They eat, drink and smoke away a bike payment each month!!!

Back in the 90's I was riding with 4 other GSXR1100 riders/mates, usually going to bike rallies.
There was a trio of VFR750 boys that used to tag along, the most fun was goading them into accelaration runs and wasting them at the 180kmh point right up to 250kmh.
They seemed to run out of steam at 180kmh, but I guess they were only 750's up against the big boys lol.
Yeah at about 95ish she got a bit flat. I think 115 was all she had in a tailwind. But heck from 40-70 in traffic was most of where my life was spent.

It all comes down to your priorities in life . . . . .

I know a lot of people who work
and make decent money
but don’t have poop to show for it !

They eat,
drink and smoke away
a bike payment each month ! ! !

Really like my current Aprilia RSV4 and enjoy riding her ~ uses tires and fuel just like the rest of them *

Red Power Street.jpg

Last edited:
It all comes down to your priorities in life.....

I know a lot of people who work and make decent money but don’t have poop to show for it! They eat, drink and smoke away a bike payment each month!!!
you forgot "snort" .... jk,... But would you believe that I drink 600 dollars worth of red bull a month? minimum. I get at least 4 of them a day the 20 ounce ones.... they are 5 bucks each.....

you forgot "snort" .... jk,... But would you believe that I drink 600 dollars worth of red bull a month? minimum. I get at least 4 of them a day the 20 ounce ones.... they are 5 bucks each.....

Buy em in bulk and cut that cost in half @ the minimum. Guys @ work pump $10 into a vending machine everyday. Probably spend around $60 a week that’s $240 a month!!!! Then they call me Mr. Money bags cause I have 2 bikes??? They can’t see the $$$ falling out of their wallets on a daily basis

Buy em in bulk and cut that cost in half @ the minimum. Guys @ work pump $10 into a vending machine everyday. Probably spend around $60 a week that’s $240 a month!!!! Then they call me Mr. Money bags cause I have 2 bikes??? They can’t see the $$$ falling out of their wallets on a daily basis
tried that... save maybe 50 bucks a month... plus if I buy em in bulk.. I drink MORE cause they are in the fridge.

MAn what if Suzuki came up with a 1500 cc V4! That would be killer.
i would not get my hopes up. Today was the last day of INTERMOT and nothing about a new Busa or a Suzuki hyperbike. They did not even make the top 10 selection.

tried that... save maybe 50 bucks a month... plus if I buy em in bulk.. I drink MORE cause they are in the fridge.
Lmfao!!! I agree with you Ali, I spend about $350 a month so you def have me beat. I bought them in bulk from sams club but I burned through what should have lasted 3 weeks in only 1.
Sad part is I don’t even drink them for the energy it’s just something about that crisp refreshing taste lightly carbonated it’s like a slice of heaven.

Lmfao!!! I agree with you Ali, I spend about $350 a month so you def have me beat. I bought them in bulk from sams club but I burned through what should have lasted 3 weeks in only 1.
Sad part is I don’t even drink them for the energy it’s just something about that crisp refreshing taste lightly carbonated it’s like a slice of heaven.
U GET IT… and NOW if I don't drink em Im draggin ass alllll day... its like crack bro... once u get a TASTE for it.... that's the end...

Back