USPS, They care.

That's what happens when you live out the woods with the hicks.... :whistle: Actually, I'm glad they came through for you and replaced the shirts, they didn't have to since they weren't INSURED..... :poke:

So you insist it wasn't the USPS' fault because I didn't buy insurance?? THEY opted to take it upon themselves and stick in on my front step where dogs ripped it apart after telling me "No home delivery". I'd say it was on them, and the regional manager agreed. My point is that there are stupid employees in every field :laugh:

Dont feel bad your not alone :laugh: when I ordered my R1 conversion axle it arrived in a Priority envelope as well and it was pretty mangled up. Fortunately the seller put enough of that industrial strength postal tape on it that it never broke through. Dont really blame the post office though. Axles and cardboard envelopes really dont mix :whistle:

Just ask your boss.... :whistle:

Are you kidding me? He loves me, adores me even...he recently spoke at a lunch marking my 15 years of service and said to all other department heads "Don't you wish you had one?" and no, he wasn't talking about a gun...he was referring to me :moon:

So you insist it wasn't the USPS' fault because I didn't buy insurance?? THEY opted to take it upon themselves and stick in on my front step where dogs ripped it apart after telling me "No home delivery". I'd say it was on them, and the regional manager agreed. My point is that there are stupid employees in every field :laugh:

I agree. You live in the hick section of USPS. jk, who knows why they did that? We have our folks in the field so confused these days it isn't funny. I'm sure they were trying to do the right thing, they just did it wrong.

Back