Using an Ipod

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone here use their Ipod to listen to music while riding? If so.... how do you mount it or "hold" it? Looking for some good tips. Thanks.

Buy a stem stand.....

ede4072c.jpg

I put mine in my left hand jacket pocket and run the wire through my sleeve snaps on my jacket. Works great and the wires never get in the way!

...single....about $50.

They are available in double as well...pic above is single.

I put mine in the jacket pocket,set on shuffle and ride.Also I have tried alot of different earphones and the koss that are made like ear plugs with the foam material seem to work really well and they are cheap too.

No link. I bought mine from Jester. I'm sure he has access to plenty. He's a site sponsor.

I have the Ipod shuffle for riding. I like its smaller frame and light weight. I just wear it around my neck with the attachment cord and it works really well.

whos lookin for stands??

I may not have what your lookin for in stock but I can get just about anything in just a few days.

Let me know.

Josh

Josh can get ya anything... I can vouch fer that! Josh - you da man!

I strap mine to my right wrist -- wire is run inside my jacket sleeve.
I can stay on the throttle and still operate it
+1 on the koss earbuds

(Jester0769 @ Sep. 21 2006,21:16) whos lookin for stands??

I may not have what your lookin for in stock but I can get just about anything in just a few days.

Let me know.

Josh
I ordered the 30gb black Ipod last night, so I'm looking for a way to mount it... thanks!

Of course... as cheap as possible!

Back