USB PCIII wont turn on/Light up (USED)

Mr.Nix

Registered
i picked up a used PCIII USB on Ebay went to install tonight and it will not light up and the busa will not start and the FI light flashes unplug it and runs fine its on a 05 the # on the unit is 312-410 any help would be great guys thanks. I also downloaded the software and it will not recognize the unit and the serial # will not show up.:beerchug:

Yes it has a black wire for the negative that i have directly to the negative on the battery and the two plugs for the bike

Yep hooked it up to the laptop and it can't find the device but with all the wires hooked up it won't start and won't light up. Do I need the 9V battery? To start it up?

No you dont need the 9V. My bike came with the PC III on it and I didnt have the 9V hook up. I went from a Yosh to Brocks system and needed to change the map and I just hooked it up to laptop and boom it came up on its own. Has the PC been sitting for a long time disconnected?

Man I hope I can figure this out don't want to have to deal with getting my money back buy I emailed the seller about this issue also.

Ok I will try that here in a minute shouldn't it come on once hooked up to the bike without the USB cable ???

Yes it should, but we are trying to "X" out all possible problems! If you can get the laptop to recognize the PC then maybe something else is wrong! If not then someone sold you a bad PC!

ok hooked it up again and it says in the upper right corner (SN: N/A) & (Device not communicating) when i hook up the US cable i here my computer make the noise like a cable is hooked up but nothing in the power commander software. then when i unplug it says ( No power commander) it also says in both screens no map loaded at the bottom.:banghead:

ok tried to load map map went up on the graph but still nothing and no green light on power commander this is BS i knew i should have just got a new one LOL

Back