USAA or Other Insurance Question

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
While I have both my Gen 1 and Gen 2 Hayabusa's I have a question for anyone. I was just told by USAA rep that my 2004 is higher because its older and might break down. My reply was breaking down is none of your concern. No sir, its the fact that if could break down while riding and cause an accident. I clarified twice, and I have never heard such BS in my life. Anyone like to confirm this to be true or side with me as a BS statement. My 2004 is about 40% higher.

#AnotherCrazyLawsuit ~ #InsuranceWillRobYou ~ #SueHappy ~ #THEoRg *

While I have both my Gen 1 and Gen 2 Hayabusa's I have a question for anyone. I was just told by USAA rep that my 2004 is higher because its older and might break down. My reply was breaking down is none of your concern. No sir, its the fact that if could break down while riding and cause an accident. I clarified twice, and I have never heard such BS in my life. Anyone like to confirm this to be true or side with me as a BS statement. My 2004 is about 40% higher.
I got hit by a car on my 04 a year and half ago. AllState gave me right at Blue Book for parts. And I did the work. Never mentioned the age. Or even hinted at totaling it. My Harley is a 96. It's the oldest and the cheapest of my bikes to insure. If it was me I'd be looking into different insurance companies...

Makes NO sense...If you own a oldtimer- car or bike- the insurance is SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper!!

They forced me to change to State Farm. Found them cheaper when bundling with home, etc.

It may be that Ins. companies are just not interested in insuring us anymore. I was with a Nationwide for 20+ years until I bought my Kawasaki. They wanted almost twice what they charged me for the Busa. I dropped them from insuring my car and my bikes and they didn’t seem to care one bit, even though they’d never had to pay out a claim. Figure that!:confused:

I agree.. your exactly right. USAA would not care to lose me or anyone else with all their money. I've never had a bike claim and only two auto claims not my fault.

It may be that Ins. companies are just not interested in insuring us anymore. I was with a Nationwide for 20+ years until I bought my Kawasaki. They wanted almost twice what they charged me for the Busa. I dropped them from insuring my car and my bikes and they didn’t seem to care one bit, even though they’d never had to pay out a claim. Figure that!:confused:

I may very well not be happy to get a quote from others but will see. I can say no one comes close to customer service when you have a claim they are all over it. Auto, house or what ever.

I've been with them for 30 years for everything except vehicle insurance. That changed in 2005.

I may very well not be happy to get a quote from others but will see. I can say no one comes close to customer service when you have a claim they are all over it. Auto, house or what ever.

Agree with you 100%.

Back