USA 2008: The Great Depression

mostly bunk IMO... if you are willing to work in this country, you are going to do just fine... most of the people out there on foodstamps are perfectly capable of "working" but just too lazy or unwilling to work their way out... The list of excuses runs pretty deep too... maybe 1 in 10 is legit I bet... I bet 99.99% of Busa owners all work 40+ hours a week to enjoy their addiction
smile.gif

Hate sounding so cynical but every person I know that works a full day is doing just fine... yea gas prices suck but a little bit of thought and conservation and life is not much different for me at all...

As for the sub-prime issue? I have no sympathy for the lenders or lendee's that are stuck in that mess... they both knew that the person likely could not afford the loan in the first place.. Please do not ask me to bail them out...

mostly bunk IMO... if you are willing to work in this country, you are going to do just fine...  most of the people out there on foodstamps are perfectly capable of "working" but just too lazy or unwilling to work their way out...   The list of excuses runs pretty deep too...  maybe 1 in 10 is legit I bet...   I bet 99.99% of Busa owners all work 40+ hours a week to enjoy their addiction
smile.gif

Hate sounding so cynical but every person I know that works a full day is doing just fine... yea gas prices suck but a little bit of thought and conservation and life is not much different for me at all...  

As for the sub-prime issue?  I have no sympathy for the lenders or lendee's that are stuck in that mess...  they both knew that the person likely could not afford the loan in the first place..  Please do not ask me to bail them out...
Harsh but true!

Thanks, media, for creating and then enforcing panic from hype. Idiots. Anything to sell a page and make a buck.

Back