US to leave Iraq

I'll believe it when I see it.. I do look forward to the day that I won't have to go back there (been there 5 times already) Now all we have to do is get out of Afghanistan and start spending some of that money on our own country.

i know we dont have afn radio station anymore out here and there is always huge convoys of civilian trucks hauling equipment out of iraq into kuwait

bout time....bring the boys home...lock down the borders and let the world screw itself

Ill give them 3 months after we leave before an ugly civil war breaks out. could care less tho. I hope those animals all blow each other up. it does concern me about the stability in the middle east but not at the expense of losing more American soldiers.

we cant continue to fight every elses battles. they have been fighting there for thousands of years so I say let them continue at their own expense. you cant help a country that doesnt want to be helped.

Gob bless our soldiers that were there tho and gave life and limb following orders and doing their jobs.

Knowing injured and Kia from this war makes me not want to get into this discussion, so this will be my only post in this topic to avoid any arguments. If we do pull everyone out, there needs to be a way to honor those who gave all, like turning that useless desert into a sea of glass.

We've given these people a chance to choose their destiny...at the price of American blood...I hope they make the best of it.

We are in fact leaving. The plan for the last few years is for us to be out by 31 Dec of this year. We will be out ahead of schedule with a transition of the mission to the U.S. State Dept. Just don't ask me where the forces that are here are going. ???

Back