URGENT HELP NEEDED....

dreamin_of_ridin

a.k.a. Dreamin_of_Busa
Donating Member
Registered
Your help is needed in the search for Michelle Gardner-Quinn, a 21 year-old Univ. of Vermont student and daughter of a friend of mine, who has gone missing. Please see the attached article and picture and keep your eyes open. Authorities are at a critical stage in the search for her. If there is any hope, we need to find her soon. Please contact authorities if you see her or hear anything relating to her disappearance.

Thank you.

http://www.wtopnews.com/?nid=25&pid=0&sid=585921&page=2

Michelle_Gardner_Quinn.jpg

I'll keep my eyes peeled - If all goes well with the with the weather I'll be in Brattleboro Saturday morning.

What happened to your original thread?  
rock.gif

I do hope they find her...I can't imagine what her parents are going through...she and they are in my thoughts...

(VaBusa @ Oct. 10 2006,14:42) What happened to your original thread?  
rock.gif

I do hope they find her...I can't imagine what her parents are going through...she and they are in my thoughs...
He asked me to remove it so he could put a better post up about it.....

Let me know what you need.

cap

Pinned for better visability...

(VaBusa @ Oct. 10 2006,12:42) What happened to your original thread?  
rock.gif

I do hope they find her...I can't imagine what her parents are going through...she and they are in my thoughs...
I had Cap delete it. I wanted to reword the title to take out the reference to Vermont Members. I wanted everyone to see it.

(captain @ Oct. 10 2006,12:53)
(VaBusa @ Oct. 10 2006,14:42) What happened to your original thread?  
rock.gif

He asked me to remove it so he could put a better post up about it.....

Let me know what you need.

cap
Hey Cap.... I'm a "She" not a "He". I'm pretty sure GMbusa is glad I'm a girl since we're getting married.

Going out in Richmond Va, I'll print this out and take it with me.

I'll send a word to the man upstairs for her safe return.

Tonight on Headline News at 8 & 10 Nancy Grace is doing a segment on her.

From their website:

Wednesday's show

A Vermont co-ed goes missing near her dorm. The search for a suspicious driver and his vehicle. Tune in Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET on Headline News.

Back