Upside Down on your K8?

Robot

Donating Member
Registered
I love my K8, and have no desire to sell or anything. I put 10% down when I purchased, financed the rest with my crediti union. I did some online banking today.

Balance on loan is $7500.00, not that is matters, but I would guess I'm not upside down on the loan anymore?

How bout you?

Mine's not payed for but like you, I'm not upside down with what I owe on it. I feel like I could turn it if I had to and come out on the up side. Hope I don't have to but who knows.

If SOME people would stop selling the GenII for under 9K I would not be upside down! :moon:

Lost 2,500 on my first 08 Busa after only having it 4 months ( was stolen ). I suggest gap insurance on anything that is 100% financed ( Suzuki 99 bucks a month loan crap ). Sold my Harley and paid cash for my second one. Had to have another Busa... :laugh:

I owe over 10k on mine. Damn me for being a poor college student. Down payment 1k and financed the rest.

pd cash for mine then dumped $$$ every month doing unneeded mods...

Yeah and what about those mods...they never stop! Paid for mine and then put that much back into it...

Good thing my wife is into bikes!:laugh:

Back