UPS is really irritating me...

CAT3

Donating Member
Registered
UPS Mr Brown, not member here
smile.gif
Sorry.

I finally get the email from cyclegear with the UPS tracking numbers. Great. Log-in, check the first number (Frank Thomas Leather pants), In-transit w/ ETA of 27 Nov, cool. Check number two (Frank Thomas Strike Jacket), arrived to UPS in Sierra Vista 6:27am yesterday! Thats just great, Mr Brown has been past my house twice since yesterday afternoon, but he hasn't stopped. Bastages. I must say, this is the first time Mr Brown has done this to me. So, unless he's running late, I won't be riding to Lemmon in my new Jacket tomorrow, which means I'm stuck with the Textile model, not bad, but seen too many riding up the sleeve during a fall.

Been thinking about FT gear myself. Have a 25% off coupon.

Let me know how you like it. Fit/finish/etc.

runeight...

Thought you were talking about one of our members, Mr. Brown. But I realized your talking about UPS
tounge.gif

(Charlesbusa @ Nov. 25 2006,18:49) Thought you were talking about one of our members, Mr. Brown. But I realized your talking about UPS
tounge.gif
Oh shoots, didn't even think about that! Will edit the content to reflect UPS

race.gif

(runeight @ Nov. 25 2006,20:39) Been thinking about FT gear myself. Have a 25% off coupon.

Let me know how you like it. Fit/finish/etc.

runeight...
Now you've got me curious- let us know how you like them, especially the ventilation factor. I'm looking for a set of perforated leathers for next year, and these have a really good price.

Thanks Va...

Shibumi and Runeight, I will most definately post up a full review, not like I have a whole helluva lot of experience with other leathers, but a little. Fit and finish I can write-up on though. Man I can't wait.

oh..they will get there. I have had $1000 bass guitars ride all day in there truck only to be rescheduled for Monday.

This way it can sit in a building or truck for two more days! I get deliveries at 7 pm or later. Never early.

I came un-glued too! Called the toll free and chewed arse bigtime.

runeight...

I don't like UPS either. They will not deliver after 5:00pm or before 8:00am, if you have to work and can't be home you must drive into Detroit (and not a good part either) to get your package. I will choose another company whenever possible.

(Super Trucker @ Nov. 26 2006,13:39) I don't like UPS either. They will not deliver after 5:00pm or before 8:00am, if you have to work and can't be home you must drive into Detroit (and not a good part either) to get your package. I will choose another company whenever possible.
You can set up with UPS to deliver without a signature. I find packages on my front porch all the time.
smile.gif

(vman1300 @ Nov. 27 2006,08:52) Keep in mind, UPS was shut down on Thursday and only delivering air packages on Friday.
Vmas, didn't realize that friday was a air-only day...what up with that? Well, on-line shows Jacket and Pants "out on delivery" so in couple hours I will be posting up pics and first impression. So much happier...

Leathers are here, UPS is back on my ok list ;)

For pics of the new leathers....

(CAT3 @ Nov. 27 2006,17:23) Vmas, didn't realize that friday was a air-only day...what up with that?  
The last few years, UPS has taken Thursday and Friday off for Thanksgiving. Fed Ex was delivering ground on Friday and picking up as well.

Back