ups arrived this morning with my shinko tires

biglubusa1

Registered
got my shinko tires in today (rear is a 200/50/17).i worked on the bike in 22degree weather. im not crazy im obsessed.

IMG00025.jpg

IMG00026.jpg

IMG00021.jpg

IMG00022.jpg

IMG00023.jpg

IMG00024.jpg

IMG00028.jpg

IMG00029.jpg

IMG00030.jpg

did you balance it? ??? Anyway, dont know about the 200 but I've got the 190 raven and was very surprised by it. Takes it a little longer to warm up than my pilot powers did, but once they do warm up, they grip alot better than you expect.:thumbsup:

I have the same tire it didn't last me very long.... It's due for replacement now in less than 4K miles on it. It didn't grip very well in the rain going back to Pirelli next tire good luck:beerchug:

I have the same tire it didn't last me very long.... It's due for replacement now in less than 4K miles on it. It didn't grip very well in the rain going back to Pirelli next tire good luck:beerchug:

Only 4000 miles on a 009 raven??? what kinda bad boy burnouts were you doing? I've got about half that on mine and it doesnt even look like its been ridden on yet!

Be carefull now, New Tires + Cold Weather = :shocked::shocked::shocked::cry::cry::cry:

+1 be careful on the scrubin, especially on that ravin....hard compound and takes awhile to get warmed up. (think I already said that,lol)

Last edited:
I'm only getting 1,600 out ofmy 009. I ride fast but no burnouts or hard starts. I will try the Angels next go around.......

yes i did get it balanced, sixpack i would send u the old one but it had a plug right where its all worn down, i would've left it on if i could. and i still havnt test drove it its way too cold(new england weather sucks).

are you guys sure you're not thinking of the 005 or 006s? what the heck were you doing to those tires? like I said, I've got a little over 1800 miles on mine and it still looks brand new! Its even been to the dragon a few times as thats right in my back yard. I just cant see how u ate through such a hard compound tire so quickly. by that measure, you should have only gotten 1000 miles outta the stock tires! sorry, but having them hold up to me the way they have, i just dont understand it???
Posted via Mobile Device

Only 4000 miles on a 009 raven??? what kinda bad boy burnouts were you doing? I've got about half that on mine and it doesnt even look like its been ridden on yet!

:no: burnouts or racing on it just highway miles.

Shhhh........their bike frames are bent and it is scrubbing off the rubber on the rear tire. Don't anyone tell them. Lets keep it hush hush!:laugh:

i only get 2.5-3k miles out of my 009, I drive fast and hard and mostly hwy driving. but im also 400 lb on a B-King, Them Little 110$ tires just dont last long.

Back