upgraded the turbo setup

clrwtrbusa

Registered
I changed from the Velo stage 1 w/ extras to a stage 2 with dual BB turbo and what a difference. This bike is insanely fast now. Went with a fully built motor and some extras and just cant say enough good stuff about it.
Many thanks to TKP for his top quality work and flawless install/tuning.

Good to see that the performance package is complete...Waiting to hear indepth ride report...

clrwtrbusa,

I believe I had a question for you a couple months back but are you the one with white rims? If so you have a good pic of the whole bike.

John

clrwtrbusa,

I believe I had a question for you a couple months back but are you the one with white rims? If so you have a good pic of the whole bike.

John
Not a real good one, but here she is

P5170017.JPG

man you have some dough in that baby.... lookin great... love the cf look.

With the lower compression have you noticed any lag down low???
Stunnah, no lag that I can notice. I went with the 2 adjustable cam sprockets instead of just one for more precise timing. With the DBB turbo, it starts making boost around 3000 rpms and sounds cool. Not much riding yet, changing out the swingarm and doing some repolishing before it gets too hot in the garage.

Very Nice Man... Was Cecil getting too fast or did you just decide what the hell?
rock.gif

Have a Boosted one...

Rev.

Took her out last night for a ride........Sooo smooth and responsive. Adding the PC3 USB to it made a great improvement in rideability. No lag or stumble at all. Just gotta make it thru the break-in period without getting crazy.....

Back