Upgraded the truck

theskaz

I am all that is BACON!
Donating Member
Registered
Added the Banks Power Six-Gun Power Bundle to the truck. So here are some pix. This kit is rediculous!!! On lvl 6.....I really have to watch my foot. The gas mileage pic is from lvl 2. Normally it is 14.2-14.7
IMG_0074[1].jpg

IMG_0075[1].jpg

IMG_0076[1].jpg

IMG_0073[1].jpg

IMG_0072[1].jpg

IMG_0077[1].jpg

IMG_0078[1].jpg

IMG_0080[1].jpg

IMG_0074[1].jpg

IMG_0075[1].jpg

IMG_0076[1].jpg

IMG_0073[1].jpg

IMG_0072[1].jpg

IMG_0077[1].jpg

IMG_0078[1].jpg

IMG_0080[1].jpg

on level 6 do you even care about mileage anymore?:laugh: so, does it have more power or what? u squallin tires yet?:whistle:

Thats cool, my warranty on my ford expires in 2500 miles, then I want to do something to help increase mileage.

Have you done any upgrades to your transmission? Just curious if blasting around on level 5-6 would be ok on a stock trans...

Have you done any upgrades to your transmission? Just curious if blasting around on level 5-6 would be ok on a stock trans...

after the transmission "learns" the new shift pattern for the new power level... yes

after all, it is an Allison tranny.

or at least, that's what I'm told

on level 6 do you even care about mileage anymore?:laugh: so, does it have more power or what? u squallin tires yet?:whistle:

level 6? no, level 2? yes.

It has Gobs of more power. Banks boasts +303 ft lbs of torque.

even on lvl 1 and 2 i can feel a strong difference. I am told that is because of the new airbox.

level 6? no, level 2? yes.

It has Gobs of more power. Banks boasts +303 ft lbs of torque.

even on lvl 1 and 2 i can feel a strong difference. I am told that is because of the new airbox.

What bothers me is why don't they come from the factory with this power? If its so easily available, why not tune it that way originally? :banghead::banghead:

Check your fuel mpg. My computer lies to me. I thought I was getting 22mpg but when I filled up and did the math, it was only like 13 :banghead:

Thats cool, my warranty on my ford expires in 2500 miles, then I want to do something to help increase mileage.

If you get a chip that plugs in downstream from your ECU, you don't have to worry about warranty issues.

I have this in my Hilux and it really makes a big difference in both fuel economy and power.

Back