Upgraded from 16 bit to 32 bit ecu and rotor, now she stumbles HARD above 8000 rpms.

Re: Upgraded from 16 bit to 32 bit ecu and rotor, now she stumbles HARD above 8000 rp

So you have not replaced the harness with a newer harness correct?

You doing this by swapping the pins, on the 2000 harness.

Re: Upgraded from 16 bit to 32 bit ecu and rotor, now she stumbles HARD above 8000 rp

Also what is the part number of the 02 ECU?

Yes, correct. Factory 2000 harness. I have tried 2 different ECU's part numbers: 32920-24FK0 Both had the same exact issue. Code C27 at 8000 rpm's and up. Very hard stumble.

That is weird.....

You see exactly what I did, as that is the post I made on 1320 bikes. THe same one is here as well. I have not taken it to a dyno and tuned it, but it runs great, all the way to the limiter........ I did nothing at the stator end other than switching the rotor

Ludicrous, this COMPLETELY has me stumped. I just can't figure it out. I know your write up is correct, and have read the same thing all over the net. But this is just crazy. I'm hoping someone out there has an idea and has some input. I would really prefer the 02-07 computer, but simply can't make it work at this time.

If you changed the entire harness you wont have to move any pins

if you changed the entire harness you wont have to move any pins

i have an 02-07 ecu and full harness and rotor. I could get this to work on my busa only when i changed the entire harness. But wasnt sure how to wire my air shifter into my horn and my nos switch into my starter switch so i put the 2000 harness and ecu and rotor back on.

So many people have done this swap, it shouldn't be a problem. I can't understand what the issue is. It has completely kicked my butt.

It has gotta be something stupid and small...... Just figuring it out is the problem!???

be easier to just put a 02-07 harness on

That would probably solve the problem. THough it is a lot easier to just re-pin it! 15 minutes tops.......

A minha é uma hayabusa 2000,sou do Brasil, fiz a troca do rotor e cdi e ainda troquei o chicote completo pelo da 2002-2007, ocorre que a mesma tem apresentado retrocesso na partida ,corre normal.... muito difícil dar partida...o que pode ser???

Back