updated trailer picks and mods in works

ROCKSTEADY

Registered
painted trailer,waxed floor,instaled chocks and carpet and started on my custom tool box stand with built in helmet holders with theft locks on them to make it harder for those sticky finger track culprits.
what do you guys think.

trailer project picks 026.jpg

trailer project picks 031.jpg

trailer project picks 032.jpg

trailer project picks 033.jpg

trailer project picks 030.jpg

looking good. Those chocks look pretty close together, I assume you have the center for a single bike haul and then the outer two for dual and not trying to squeeze 3 in there? ???

Looks good. I'd rethink the wax, though. That floor gets wet and you'll be slipping.

Personally, I want to paint mine with a garage paint and put an anti-slip additive.

Looks good. I'd rethink the wax, though. That floor gets wet and you'll be slipping.

Personally, I want to paint mine with a garage paint and put an anti-slip additive.

thanks for the heads up thinking of trying a few things out with a little play sand in the mixture also adding some carpet to the ramp door
let me know how the anti-slip addative works :thumbsup:

thanks for the heads up thinking of trying a few things out with a little play sand in the mixture also adding some carpet to the ramp door
let me know how the anti-slip addative works :thumbsup:

Will do.

Yeah, MCM has those type of tiles in his trailer and trust me - a little water and they are slick! It was raining last weekend when we were working on his trailer. He does have a "strip" in the middle of the ramp painted with the anti-slip stuff... worked well... you just had to remember to walk down the middle. LOL

Will do.

Yeah, MCM has those type of tiles in his trailer and trust me - a little water and they are slick! It was raining last weekend when we were working on his trailer. He does have a "strip" in the middle of the ramp painted with the anti-slip stuff... worked well... you just had to remember to walk down the middle. LOL

yea im going to do the whole ramp though lol
thats why i added the carpet on the inside to help with added traction ill pray no rain :whistle::laugh:

Back