updated pics of my latest mods

hemi

Registered
painted the silver stems on my trex no-cut sliders last weekend with rust-oleum satin black (recommended by blanca busa), and just installed the lawst cawz frame plugs. Does she look ok for now:laugh:. Still trying to decide if i should powdercoat the pegrests, all blacked out with the polished brocks would look pretty sweet, agreed??

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG
had to throw a pic of the streetmeg in there somewhere lol

008.JPG

sorry for so many pics, i know how everybody loves pics on this forum. It's the :rulez:

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

i was all ready to do the exchange for the pc pegsets, but i also have the buell pegs. I would still have to ship my pegs out to get them powdercoated, so might as well wait and do it all at the same time.

gonna keep the Brocks that color? or ceramic-coat it Black to match ???

was a tough decision when i got the exhaust. Wanted the ah ceramic black, but decided it might be a tad loud for me, plus i'm not a huge fan of shorty exhausts. Definitely gonna keep it polished/chrome, i love the look of it on the bike. I think the alienhead looks great ceramic coated black, but the street meg in black i don't really like the look of it. I think the bike would look sweet with an all blacked out look and chrome brocks pipe?

If you pc the pegs it cleans the bike up a lot. Here is mine with a shortmeg. Although mine is blue you should still be able to get the idea of how it will look.

056.jpg

Looks good.... all you need to do is powder coat the pegs! Really makes the bike look CLEAN!:rulez::laugh:

if you pc the pegs it cleans the bike up a lot. Here is mine with a shortmeg. Although mine is blue you should still be able to get the idea of how it will look.

nice seat.. Where did you get it and how much? Are the pegs pc flat black or high gloss.....

If you pc the pegs it cleans the bike up a lot. Here is mine with a shortmeg. Although mine is blue you should still be able to get the idea of how it will look.

Your bike looks perfect!

Can you tell me how much over it is and how you have it lowered?

Thanks man

Great looking Busas ... I think you should powdercoat the rearsets. Also, fiend, who makes that seat? Looks nice.

haven't seen this thread in a while lol. Ended up powdercoating my pegsets shortly after the sliders, tmpowdercoating does fantastic work. Here are the new updated pics

001.JPG

003.JPG

001.JPG

003.JPG

Back