Updated/modded Gen 1 Or Newer Gen 2

I do think a flash is worth it. I don't think it will cure your want to get up and go faster but it makes a huge difference overall... If done right.

Flash it for starters. Cheap and lots of bang for the buck. Gearing will help you with the low end acceleration. Then...If your really after budget speed its hard to argue against spray. A fresh top end would be advisable with that kind of mileage and a large dose of Nitrous though. Fair warning, once started the mod bug cannot easily be put back into the bottle so to speak.
Sorry not sure what "flash"is
Can you explain please?

If by flash you mean a custome dyno tune , that's already been done when I installed my full 2 bros exhaust. I posted the Dyno run near the top of the thread

Sorry not sure what "flash"is
Can you explain please?

Your ecu can't be flashed, only 02 and up.
Your 01 can be updated to an 02, with a few parts. There is a pinned thread on it.
The "flash" is basically a reprogramming of the ecu.

If by flash you mean a custome dyno tune , that's already been done when I installed my full 2 bros exhaust. I posted the Dyno run near the top of the thread
The flash is not dyno tuning.
But, the air/fuel can be adjusted in Ecu Editor, as well as the other changes the basic flash does. Depends on what the tuner uses, most use Power Commander...which can be combined with flash.
Advanced timing in lower gears, top speed limiter gone, and a few other things.

Back