updated bike pictures..day and night

you're in Jersey? I've got an old Ivan tre sitting around for nothing... I've also got a replacement GPS sensor with the boost-by-smith 1-N-2-3-4-5-5 mod built into it that I would let go for cheap. :welcome:

just purchased the tre should be here soon..thanks though..ny of you guys got an idea on what i can do about the slight mess up i got on the side fairing ...u could see it in the picture at the bottom of the fairing....wanna get rid of it asap..its from hitting the road from bad gravel

just purchased the tre should be here soon..thanks though..ny of you guys got an idea on what i can do about the slight mess up i got on the side fairing ...u could see it in the picture at the bottom of the fairing....wanna get rid of it asap..its from hitting the road from bad gravel

I bought a new one from Goldenchild. Bodyshop could probly fix it, I just dont have the patience for that

u just bought one side fairing? how much that cost if u dont mind me asking? i was considering that..some guys told me to put a sticker over it ..i was like ???

Great looking bike..you can never go wrong with blue. Definitely noticed the upgrades...you have been on the prowl for a while and taking care of business. Its pretty cool to see a person motivated and getting stuff done...have fun and ride safe:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

thanks alot..yeah its been alot of hard work..almost about finished aside from a little chrome upgrades here or there..but i am very happy with her ..special thanks to boyd from the org aka bobber..u really helped me out ..i owe u alot..thanks..i will be talking to you soon about last little details on tweaking the map :-) :bowdown:

Back