Update on the dallas memorial ride

I feel for the dude who got hit...but he shouldn't have been messing around with the stupid group of people.

I live in the DFW area and all that stupidity does is anger cagers and law enforcement to label and stereotype every sportbike rider. I feel for dude that got hurt, but that is a risk you take when you ride with people that constantly want to stunt.

Guess I will stay out of Dallas for a while, I dont want to be mistaken for an idiot biker and get run over. They make all sport bike riders look like idiots.

You can't soar with the eagles when you hang with the turkeys. Victim of his own circumstance. No sympathy coming from me. Get off my TV:laugh:

Seems like if his story is true he was just riding with a group and one A hole wheelies on top of him. Not his fault and the guy who did it should come forward if for nothing else but to clear his conscience.

This is an interesting comment on the news page about story:
I guess TXDot should reconsider months of Hwy signs that say "Share the road, watch out for motorcycles" They don't share the road themselves and they don't watch our for us, I have never buzzed by a motorcycle, but I have been buzzed (within inches)* BY them countless times, because for them 70mph isn't enough and they own the road anyway so shame on me for taking up their space when clearly the roads are for their little stunts and finger paintings.* If anything I think law enforcement should require that All motorcycle operators get a license, like we have to for a car, since you obviously don't have to have one to ride.

Commentor is right. I've never buzzed a bike but have been buzzed by bikes.
If this attitude continues we may need to be even more vigilant safety wise than we already are.

I do and don't feel for him... I do for the fact that it was the other guy who caused the accident and he had no control over it then the guy takes off.. but then again I don't because you know the people you are riding amongst.. you know stupid things are going to happen but you still choose to be there... I would really like him to stop crying on national TV though... crying that you'll never ride again just so you can try to cash in on it in a law suit later.. weak.

You were all for it on your original post and you seem to change your mind? ???

I hope they do get prosecuted for the crime they did commit. The purpose and meaning behind what they did does not matter.

You can't soar with the eagles when you hang with the turkeys. Victim of his own circumstance. No sympathy coming from me. Get off my TV:laugh:

I deal with this all the time. The guy is just playing to the cameras ......

intresting... no stunting is not appropriate its not something i normaly do. :whistle:

And the guy they do this memorial ride for died because he was being an idiot on the internet? What are these people thinking? Then they act like the guy shouldn't have died and it was a big shock. No sympathy whatsoever for those kind of people. I feel sorry for what their families have to go through because they are idiots.

For the Org members that do stunt on public roads with traffic, I at least hope they understand the possible consequences of what they do.

I think I would find this guy and get the rest of his videos.... seems like he is the one that shot them and perhaps can shed light on the rider

- ‪2011 Dsr crash/cass memorial day ride. Wreck.‬‏[/url]

if it happened to me I'd hope my riding partners would look out for me but I guess thats why we ride in our groups and should always make sure we have someone we can trust with us when we ride in a group.... you just never know what could happen.... I'd also be looking to introduce the squid that took me down to a whole different level of fun :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
You were all for it on your original post and you seem to change your mind? ???

I hope they do get prosecuted for the crime they did commit. The purpose and meaning behind what they did does not matter.

no read again not for it but not against as i said i thought it was INTERESTING

these nuts give responsible bikers a bad name :rulez:
take it to the track or an empty parking lot, not on a crowded highway

Back