Update on my busa :) new motor + mods

Slobusa

Registered
As you all know my Hayabusa's motor gave up on me

I was lucky to b able to b able to get a good deal on a low 4000 mile engine out of a 07 for 1800$ installed !!

Most of the swapped was already done yesterday but while the bike was at the shop I decided to get somethings done to the Slobusa and give it a new look
Lowered
Stretched it 6 inches
Powder-coat the wheels black
Passenger pegs
And whatever is next to it black as well
Fender eliminator ( coming in the mail )
But for time being he cut the lower part of it and removed the turn signals

Engine being swap
27450e97.jpg

Swap was done but parts were removed to b powder coated

fb87120b.jpg

Being put back together
fc4c764f.jpg

2bc58b3a.jpg

Done and ready to b fired up :)
4be5fcce.jpg

I absolutely love the looks of it now
The bike is still at the shop and should b ready to come home tomorrow :)
4be5fcce.jpg

Thanks to the .Org for encouraging me about keeping it and Thanks to my Brother ( he knows why :") ) :thumbsup:

4be5fcce.jpg

that is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY COOL :thumbsup: now keep oil in the new one would ya lol

I absolutely love the looks of it now :thumbsup:

Owning a busa is like being married to an elligant woman.

Would you rather have one that "Looks Good" when you show up at starbucks or one that will :Romp you Silly" every time you fire her up?

Investing your capital into busa bling vs. software is like adding a feather duster to your computer vs. upgrading the windows 2000 operating system, eh? :dunno:

He's one of those people who can't get past that motorcycles are for use outside the track? :whistle:

Just maybe the day will come when you will actually venture out for a track day where you will find a safe environment to explore the bikes limitations as well as your own. At this point you know neither! :beerchug:

That was positive! Facts are facts and it's understood much better without candy coating!

Fact is he will be just fine riding his Busa the way he wants to ride it. He now will have a bigger smile when he see it cause it looks more the way he desires it to look. You basically were insulting him on his choice cause his money spent didn't improve his suspension or some other aspect of "performance".

The stretch will ride just fine. is it optimal? No. But.... will ride just fine.

Your intentions might be in the right place,but your approach needs some work.

On track... Busa looks much better with the powder coated stuff. stretch looks good to. I often contemplate going about 4" myself cause it seems to fit the "look" of the Busa more. To me at least. That's the beauty of Modding... We have many options and yours are perfect for you! :beerchug:

Just maybe the day will come when you will actually venture out for a track day where you will find a safe environment to explore the bikes limitations as well as your own. At this point you know neither! :beerchug:

I do enjoy your posts Tuf, and I think you just need to realize that we all ride 'Busas for different reason. Heck, we all RIDE for different reasons. I hate Harley's but I realize their place in the world. You also need to realize the whole different strokes for different folks scenario. If I wanted a track bike, I'd have bought a Gsxr 600. I wanted a Hayabusa. It won't see the track. I also don't have any children. I'm 36, I don't feel like I'm missing anything in life by neither having no children nor taking my Busa to the track.
Please keep posting, I LOVE your brutal honesty, but there is a whole realm of motorcycling that you are missing out on. It is a culture as much as it is a tool..

:beerchug:

Back