Update on my accident

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
The police report is in, and it clearly shows the suburban is at fault for an unsafe lane change.
biggrin.gif

Now I'm waiting to hear if her insurance company will now accept responsibility...

its either that or court.

No, in cali the officer assigns fault.  At least for the DMV side of it.  If this woman continues to fight this, then we have to goto court to decide who pays.  Not likely she'll win since the police report says its her fault, but I'll may lose $$ due to lawyers  
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125104359 -->

have her pay for the lawyers too....

friggin thankless f***s....they're always tryin to find a way to get out scot-free.. I hate that....
mad.gif

Take her to court, win , get paid, and then meet us at the Pie Company for you know what!!!!! You bring the $$$$...we all show up hungry....... I come up with the greatest ideas!!!!  Who's down?

<!--EDIT|Devil Dog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125112722 -->

Dang, I'll pilot the beast to SD for free food!

OH, and take the worthless wench to court and wring her out till money falls from her pockets. Tell the Judge "EMOTIONAL DISTRESS WITHOUT MY BIKE". It could work.

<!--EDIT|PandaNin
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125118645 -->

Hey CB,

I got into a similar accident back in January when some lady in her new Chrysler Crossfire pulled out in front of me and I ended up broadsiding her. Right now, It's going to court because her insurance (Allstate) isnt cooperating. My police report says it's her fault too. Just make sure you have some good lawyers and request for maximum policy amount. good luck to you and I'll let you know how things are going with me.

Good luck CB. Glad you didn't end up like Troy (crash thread). If her insurance doesn't want to settle, Allstate will show up to court to fight for here.

Best wishes,

Doug

Back