Update on my 09

BusaBoy86

Registered
Well got ahold of the dealership today because I am supposed to be picking up my black 09 in a week. Well my guy wasnt there, turns out he is on vacation till tuesday :banghead: so now im hoping to be able to get it by the end of next week. I'm gettin nervous that something is goin to fall through, or it wont happen. I just want my bike and be able to ride :please:

Well got ahold of the dealership today because I am supposed to be picking up my black 09 in a week. Well my guy wasnt there, turns out he is on vacation till tuesday :banghead: so now im hoping to be able to get it by the end of next week. I'm gettin nervous that something is goin to fall through, or it wont happen. I just want my bike and be able to ride :please:

why does "your guy" need to be there,im sure there is another salesman to help you.tell them they have until day "X" or deals off,they are working for you bro,if they dont need or want your business take it elsewhere

why does "your guy" need to be there,im sure there is another salesman to help you.tell them they have until day "X" or deals off,they are working for you bro,if they dont need or want your business take it elsewhere

yeh... does anyone else work there? maybe owner or manager? looks like a excuse to me!:whistle:

my guy is the head sales manager there and said he would give the price to me for a couple hundred over his cost, which his cost before the increase was 10,600 sooo im hopin i can still get the bike that cheap by staying with him...not to mention i go to school with his son, hence the reason im gettin the hook up...sooo the time will come in just over a week!!!

Back